I conquered potluck!

Options
daizzi
daizzi Posts: 36 Member
Every month we have a potluck at work to celebrate birthdays and every month I over eat. This month I stuck with the veggie, low carb and low calorie food. After eating, I don't have to unbutton my pants and I am not lethargic! Non-scale victory today! Feeling fabulous! B)

What's your non-scale victory today?

Replies

• enterdanger
    enterdanger Posts: 2,447 Member
    Options
    nice. We had a potluck earlier this week and I just didn't participate since I can't be trusted. lol.

I guess my NSV was not going crazy at lunch after I missed breakfast. Now I have a nice little calorie bank for dinner and a treat.
  • daizzi
    daizzi Posts: 36 Member
    Options
    nice. We had a potluck earlier this week and I just didn't participate since I can't be trusted. lol.

I guess my NSV was not going crazy at lunch after I missed breakfast. Now I have a nice little calorie bank for dinner and a treat.

It's always nice to have a calorie bank at the end of the day! I am usually running out by dinner time. Enjoy your treat!
  • ericatoday
    ericatoday Posts: 454 Member
    Options
    My nsv this week was that i tightened my belt an extra notch and hit the 30lbs down mark.
  • mylifeisbeautiful
    mylifeisbeautiful Posts: 292 Member
    Options
    Conquering a potluck is a true victory in my books - well done!!
  • kamack1215
    kamack1215 Posts: 109 Member
    Options
    Well done on the potluck! I have one tonight; I don't think I am going to be able to have the same will power you had!

My NSV this week was trying on my capri pants I bought a few years ago at almost my heaviest; I could get away with wearing a belt with them last year but this year not even a belt would make them fit. They were so big!
  • jlemoore
    jlemoore Posts: 702 Member
    Options
    Fantastic. I still don't know how to do potlucks or eating out for that matter! I take too many "little bites" from my kids' plates. Yes, I'll admit it. I steal food.
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!