Goal of 135 pounds

Options
My name is Cha'ley. On February 25th I weighed 208 pounds. Last Wednesday I weighed 199.6 pounds. I'm on a 1500 calorie diet and try to exercise more. My goal is to weigh 135 pounds by December 25th. I am 5'6.

Replies

• mumbles2013
    mumbles2013 Posts: 289 Member
    Options
    Hey we're almost twins!!! I'm 5'5 weighing 203 and looking to get to 130. I'll add you hun xx
  • kimdawnhayden
    kimdawnhayden Posts: 298 Member
    Options
    When I was at my best weight and in the best shape. I was 5'4", 135#'s and a size 4. So I'm a few inches shorter than you. You may get a higher number and decide that's okay. I tend to build a lot of muscle and 135 would bother me. Now I look back in pictures and I think, wow I looked great at 135. So don't necessarily get that number stuck in your head. But it is a great starting point. Good luck on your journey!
  • Mamasota86
    Mamasota86 Posts: 15 Member
    Options
    Thank you! ☺ 135 is my goal. I just want to be healthy and like my body. I will take 150 pounds if it means that I will be healthy and like my body.

• radlilstar
    radlilstar Posts: 10 Member
    Options
    I'm at 210, shooting for 135 range, too! Looks like you're off to a great start! I know, just seeing that 2 become a 1, is a huge accomplishment in itself. What do you do to get your energy up? I'm breastfeeding, and under stress from my son's health, and am just drained all the time
  • Mamasota86
    Options
    Thank you! We could be friends if you want to add me. ☺ To be honest, I don't really have a whole bunch of energy and I am tired a lot... for unknown medical reasons. But since I've started eating healthier- no junk, more veggies, whole grains- I've started feeling better. Good luck to you! Keep me updated about your progress!
  • gnarlykickflip
    gnarlykickflip Posts: 49 Member
    Options
    I'm 5'7" and want to be 140 someday! I currently have 180 as an intermediate goal, I started at 226 and am now at 190. It sounds like you've been losing faster than I have though, I started in September.

I think 135 by December is an incredible goal! That's more than 10 pounds a month though, so please be careful. That kind of diet can be really hard to maintain. Good luck!
  • breemat12
    breemat12 Posts: 10 Member
    Options
    I'm 5'10" and my goal is 135lbs. Let's do it!
  • Mamasota86
    Options
    Thank you! :) I need to figure out more ways to lose the weight. I know that I need to exercise more. I need to find more great tasting healthy recipes too! Way to go! You can do it! :*
  • Mamasota86
    Options
    Yes! Breemat12! :)