Wickedfaery73
Wickedfaery73 Posts: 184 Member
edited April 2016 in Food and Nutrition
If you have a cupcake.
How do you log it?
The darn thing was from Sam's Club.
It was Small and Chocolate.
It weighed 84g before I took it apart
I scraped off its hair and ate the best part.
The Head

baahhahaha

Seriously how would you log this? I only ate the top part of it without the icing, weighed maybe an ounce,

Replies

• acheben
    acheben Posts: 476 Member
    Options
    I would probably just find a Sam's Club cupcake entry and log that. Since you dissected the poor cupcake, you might want to find a generic entry for chocolate cake and log an ounce of it.
  • Wickedfaery73
    edited April 2016
    Options
    acheben wrote: »
    I would probably just find a Sam's Club cupcake entry and log that. Since you dissected the poor cupcake, you might want to find a generic entry for chocolate cake and log an ounce of it.

LOL Thank you =) That is pretty much what I did. I found an entry for a generic small chocolate cupcake no icing. I couldnt find one that said ounce. It's logged at 125 calories so I guess that works. I always take the icing off in case you were wondering hehe It made me wonder how other peole log it and I was feeling silly.
  • ASKyle
    ASKyle Posts: 1,475 Member
    Options
    But but...isn't the icing the top part??
  • Wickedfaery73
    Options
    ASKyle wrote: »
    But but...isn't the icing the top part??

It's the hair... lol
  • Michael190lbs
    Michael190lbs Posts: 1,510 Member
    Options
    I would do 100 squats 100 push ups, walk around the block and forget all about it..
  • Wickedfaery73
    Options
    I would do 100 squats 100 push ups, walk around the block and forget all about it..

:D LOL I cant do that many yet.
  • TavistockToad
    TavistockToad Posts: 35,719 Member
    Options

:huh: :noway:

I really hope you're joking.