Replies

• DebGaDavey
    DebGaDavey Posts: 20
    Options
    wow amazing keep up the good work!!
  • dlpnrn2b
    dlpnrn2b Posts: 441 Member
    Options
    I abosulutely just cried reading this!! I am SO VERY PROUD OF YOU!!!! If this does not inspire people to get up and get moving, almost nothing will. I sent this post to my mother, as she is hovering around your starting weight and has for several years. she is an emotional eater and says she "can not" even walk to the mailbox anymore without her knees/hips killing her.. I want her to know SHE CAN!!!! I really am truly sorry for the loss of your love, you best friend :( I will def be keeping it in my daily prayers.. WOW you have made a huge impresssion on me. Keep up the great work!! (BIG HUGS) and pats on the back.
  • Papillon22
    Papillon22 Posts: 1,160 Member
    Options
    Thank you for sharing your story, it is incredibly inspirational.

Congratulations on doing this while dealing with such loss. You look beautiful and you must feel beautiful as well.
  • countrydarling1
    countrydarling1 Posts: 386 Member
    Options
    What an amazing journey! ur strength & story has inspired alot of us to keep goin!! My goal is to loose 170 & seeing that u did it under major emotional circumstances makes me want to fight harder! thank you for sharing ur story!
  • goofynat
    goofynat Posts: 68 Member
    Options
    You are true inspiration to anyone of us who enter int this challenge of losing weight. I knowgoing forward whenever I think I cant do it, I will have you in my heart and know I can. I will feed off your strong will and determination. Your hubby is very proud of you whereever he is, and I am sure he walks every step of this journay with you. Thanks for inspiring me..cheers ~ Nat
  • brandy66763
    Options
    So sorry for your loss :( But your story is amazing & inspiring!!!!! I looked at your photos and you look AMAZING! Congrats :)
  • aozley
    aozley Posts: 4
    Options
    Many many congratulations! You are such an inspiration! I truly admire you!
  • zainyk
    zainyk Posts: 35 Member
    Options
    You look amazing, and you are obviously a very strong person. Congratulations on the change.
  • gailosborne
    gailosborne Posts: 435
    Options
    If this does not inspire others, nothing will. :laugh: You are so strong and obviously such a special person, and you look wonderful!! :flowerforyou:
  • Elizabeth38NC
    Options
    Congratulations!!!! I too, have watched family members die that had poor health due to weight and diabetes and heart disease... My mother even died right in front of me with a massive heart attack... first I had to get past wanting to die. I now am starting my weight loss journey.... walking alone as well... but I will get there.... Congratulations to you!!!! and thanks for your story.
  • Jonicha26
    Jonicha26 Posts: 107 Member
    Options
    What an incredible story about an amazing journey. I am so sorry that you have been through so much hardship, but I truly admire your strength. Thank you for sharing your story and being an inspiration for all those who have read it. Keep up your hard work! You look amazing! :D
  • PurplePass
    PurplePass Posts: 2 Member
    Options
    I just joined, MFP and it may be my last chance to change my eating habits. I'm so sorry for your lost and commend you for being strong enough to continue on your journey to a healthier you. I'm not much one for posting but just had to offer my CONGRATULATIONS. Keep up the good work.:flowerforyou:
  • randisaucier
    randisaucier Posts: 178 Member
    Options
    Your story had me in tears. You are truly an inspiration to all. Congrats on your success!
  • crystal402
    Options
    Wow, you are a beautiful, strong and amazing woman! :smile:
  • babynurse123
    babynurse123 Posts: 50 Member
    Options
    You are such a strong woman. I admire you for your strength in all you tragedy. You are truly an inspiration to us all. Thank you for sharing your story. I pray that God will continue to bless you.
  • Tuffjourney
    Tuffjourney Posts: 971
    Options
    What inspiration. God Bless:heart:
  • nkrueger1
    nkrueger1 Posts: 129 Member
    Options
    What a truly remarkable person you are...so sorry for your loss...but thankful for your courage to share your journey with us...you are a true inspiration to me...continued sucess on your healthy way of life and look forward to your future posts...God Bless! :heart:
  • kerrymh
    kerrymh Posts: 912 Member
    Options
    Ns, wow, you are an inspiration. I know your husband must be so proud of you where he's watching down. Getting your health undercontrol is so important when the easier thing would be to comfort with food.
    Keep it up!
  • Phera
    Phera Posts: 269 Member
    Options
    Your post brought tears to my eyes and I sincerely wish I could give you a hug. Having your health is something a lot of us take for granted and it's good to be reminded of its importance. I hope life has many wonderful things still in store for you as you definitely deserve them.
  • P90XCertifiedCoach
    Options
    That is so awesome I am so happy for you. GREAT JOB
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!