Dietetics major needing to get fit ...again!

Options
Hello! I'm Rachel from around 37110. I am going back to school again for dietetics at MTSU. I'm trying to get back into shape plus some. Lol Anyone has any tips or wants to workout at the gym let me know. I would love a gym twin! Esp with weights

Replies

• nineteentwenty
    nineteentwenty Posts: 469 Member
    Options
    What are your stats? (height, weight, goal, age, current plan, diet, etc..)
  • elisabethbug8
    elisabethbug8 Posts: 5 Member
    Options
    Gross! Lol jk...
    5'2"
    215 lb.
    115 lb.
    Whole foods and watch fat intake (high cholesterol)
    I take metformin for PCOS
  • nineteentwenty
    Options
    Okay neat! I am not your body twin (5'9"/128lbs), but those stats can tell uses on this site a lot about what could help you.

There are a LOT of groups on MFP full of users trying to lose 100lbs, I suggest you try getting in touch with them for in-depth help. I personally recommend walking or swimming (BEST!) for kicking off your weight loss, and add in some weights when you feel comfortable.
  • elisabethbug8
    Options
    I love weights!!! I do weights and swimming most. I started on here to get my food habits under control. I have PCOS too so I have long hard road ahead but I want to get into shape again. I don't feel good in the fat suit LMBO. Lol hey thanks for the help!!! I appreciate it.
  • nineteentwenty
    Options
    Sure thing!
  • peaceout_aly
    peaceout_aly Posts: 2,018 Member
    Options
    I'm 5' - 110 to 114 lbs. depending on water retention - 22 y.o.

Feel free to add me. I log daily, and post my lift routine occassionally
  • elisabethbug8
    Options
    How do I add people? Lol yeah I see what you mean lol I would love to have that definition!