New to Boards and Hello to all!

Options
I love this site! It is so easy to use and I can take it on my phone with me.
I have Diabetes and I am trying to get off my insulin pump. I have now lost 15 lbs and many inches.
I also am an incomplete C5-6 quadrapeligic. My goal is huge. i have now met my first goal and have turned off my insulin pump! :happy:
Still hard to choose the right food combinations that will not spike or stress my body and spike my sugars. Now my battle is trying to eat enough each day and meet the goal of the calories. I find though if I try to eat the calories given when I exercise, I gain weight.:noway:
This is a tough road. I have a second goal. I want to reach my goal wieght in hopes that I can support myself and stand and hopefully walk. It is a huge endeavor but I believe I can do it.:laugh: ya, ya, ya!
My ultimate goal is to lose 106 lbs. I have broken the goal up into smaller steps so it does not seem so huge.
Look forward to reading others stories and hope we can all encourage each other! :flowerforyou:

Replies

• oldscratch
    oldscratch Posts: 146
    Options
    WELCOME! good luck! we're all here for ya !
  • Emily4H
    Emily4H Posts: 170
    Options
    welcome!!! good luck with your jourmey!!!
  • Damnee_27
    Damnee_27 Posts: 40 Member
    Options
    WELCOME!

8497055.png
    Created by MyFitnessPal.com - Free Calorie Counter
  • MissRed48
    MissRed48 Posts: 3
    Options
    Wow! This is wonderful!
    Thank you so much for all the support and encouragement! :smooched:
    We all need it!:wink:
    Look forward to talking with all of you.:flowerforyou:
    Need to figure out how to add as a friend.
    Thank you so much and I would love to suport or be an ear for anyone!:blushing: