What's for dinner?

Options
2»

Replies

• carakirkey
    carakirkey Posts: 199 Member
    Options
    Its hot here already so I think its a BBQ kind of day! Burgers (mine might be in a lettuce 'bun')
  • perkymommy
    perkymommy Posts: 1,642 Member
    Options
    Not sure. I may thaw some cod and bake it dipped in panko crumbs and sprinkled with cajun seasonings and lemon juice. :)
  • perkymommy
    perkymommy Posts: 1,642 Member
    Options
    Thinking about making salmon patties (from canned salmon), salad and quinoa :)

Love those! my mom used to make salmon patties~
  • mjwarbeck
    mjwarbeck Posts: 699 Member
    Options
    Tacos!

b3onu6gez21w.jpeg
  • FitPhillygirl
    FitPhillygirl Posts: 7,124 Member
    Options
    I was too tired after my 8 mile walk to make anything so I just just ate 4 cups of gluten free Cheerios with almond milk, 4 tablespoons Pb2 on 2 rice cakes, asparagus, and a Smore's Quest bar.
  • ericatoday
    ericatoday Posts: 454 Member
    Options
    Im making chicken Teriyaki casserole tonight. 306 calories a serving high in protein lots of veggies and brown rice. Although it is high in carbs.
  • shadowfax_c11
    shadowfax_c11 Posts: 1,942 Member
    Options
    Tonight included a whole head of cauliflower cooked until tender and then pureed with a can of condensed cheddar cheese soup. It was pretty tasty and very low cal.
  • milmil89
    milmil89 Posts: 43 Member
    Options
    I'm having oven baked cod with roast med vegetables, mushrooms and potatoes
  • robot_potato
    robot_potato Posts: 1,535 Member
    Options
    I'm having serrano pepper poppers w/calabrese& chorizo salami, a salad w/ spinach, tomato, avocado, cucumber and garlic caesar dressing. Possibly a hamburger or chicken as well. I've got 1000 cals after what i've pre-logged, and only lunch to figure out.
  • AigreDoux
    AigreDoux Posts: 594 Member
    Options
    Monday: miso salmon, rice, asparagus
    Tuesday: turkey taco salad
    Wednesday: sweet and sour turkey meatballs, rice, broccoli
    Thursday: zoodles, marinara, chicken Italian sausage, salad
    Tonight: Chinese take out (hot and sour soup, chicken teriyaki skewers, possibly a steamed shrimp dumpling or two) with extra broccoli. And wine!
  • CrabNebula
    CrabNebula Posts: 1,119 Member
    Options
    Pizza and stromboli and ice cream. I am starving and I need it now. I am on an alcohol fast from now until the minute my vacation starts on the 19th, so no booze like I would normally have on Fridays. :'(
  • mjwarbeck
    mjwarbeck Posts: 699 Member
    Options
  • brb_2013
    brb_2013 Posts: 1,197 Member
    Options
    Had to eat on the run tonight. Found a salad bar, bought a package of pre cooked chicken. Package weight said it was 86g per serving and today I'll trust it! Ate that and a little fruit bowl. Not terribly satisfying but better than fast food I'm sure.
  • sparkly75
    sparkly75 Posts: 29 Member
    Options
    I'm not sure yet - I fancy some meat tonight so I'm either going to make lamb leg steak with mint sauce, baby potatoes and spring greens or chicken satay skewers with garlic brown rice.