Looking for friends who are SERIOUS!

EvEboEvie
EvEboEvie Posts: 115 Member
Hi everyone, I am on my journey to lose over 100 pounds and would like to connect with others who are interested in encouraging and being accountable. :-)

Replies

• skjaimini9
    skjaimini9 Posts: 6 Member
    Lets loose.... I m on the same road
  • Dee51979
    Dee51979 Posts: 38 Member
    I log daily! Feel free to add me :)
  • jodylwong
    jodylwong Posts: 13 Member
    I'm serious. Developing health problems. Add me please.
  • ElizabethVarg1
    ElizabethVarg1 Posts: 2 Member
    I'm in
  • salex711
    salex711 Posts: 2 Member
    Same here! Let's do this!
  • shadowmanlocal
    shadowmanlocal Posts: 15 Member
    I'm on the journey through enhanced lifestyle and exercise lost 154 lbs over 22 months another 40 to go !! Can offer any advice or support from my experiences - go for it !!!
  • EvEboEvie
    Thanks to everyone for replying! I think I've sent you all friend requests, if I missed you feel free to add me!
  • MaternalCopulator
    MaternalCopulator Posts: 125 Member
    Seriously?
  • punkrockgoth
    punkrockgoth Posts: 534 Member
    I'm serious, have 150 to lose. I've lost 30. I don't post motivational status updates projecting all of my insecurities on my friends, I don't offer or accept unsolicited advice, I don't give likes for finishing your day and being under your calorie goal. I don't usually give likes for registering a loss. I have no idea whether or not those are good things and don't want to encourage them if they are indicative of unhealthy behaviour. I give thumbs up for streaks of days logged in whether it's 5 or 500, high fives for your victories and love for your challenges. I also get angry a lot.

If this sounds like a good match, feel free to add at your own risk.
  • EvEboEvie
    Thanks for your honesty. It takes all kinds :-)
  • bamfgoals
    bamfgoals Posts: 28 Member
    I'm on my second journey myself - lost 70, gained 80, and now I'm back down 10. I'd love more fitness pals!
  • mumbles2013
    mumbles2013 Posts: 289 Member
    edited April 2016
    I'm serious about my weightloss journey too I log daily and want to change so add me please hun xx. I've lost 22 now and looking to lose another 74 to hit my goal
  • fjdp
    fjdp Posts: 3 Member
    I am terrible at sticking to my daily goal. Please add me and help!
    Xx
  • BiggDaddy58
    BiggDaddy58 Posts: 406 Member
    I'm serious! I haven't laughed once today..well..wait..maybe once..oh crap..I can't lie..I laugh a lot..However, I am serious about dropping weight..I started on March 1st at 308# and am down to a slim 275.6 as of last weigh in. I am hoping to get to 210..maybe even 200..
  • vcoppola171
    vcoppola171 Posts: 3 Member
    I am a newcomer to this program. Have had weight issues all my adult life. Several years ago I had the gastric bypass surgery and lost about 90 pounds. I lost my job in January at 64 years old and have been looking for work. I stay up late every night and I found myself eating much more late at night and when I jumped on the scale I realized that I had put back around 30 pounds. About 10 days ago I got serious and began honestly entering everything I eat. I started to excercize and have dropped 8 pounds rather quickly. I weigh 258 and want to get down to 200. I would be glad to interact with others and help us all to succeed
  • miss_aims
    miss_aims Posts: 64 Member
    I'm so serious! I've got almost 65 to lose, I'm fairly active on my feed, and my diary is open to my friends. Feel free to add me! :)
  • Frank_Jr
    Frank_Jr Posts: 103 Member
    edited April 2016
    I'm serious about losing weight but, super not serious in life so...
  • livvy0606
    livvy0606 Posts: 17 Member
    Have lost 60 pounds in past year on off. Lost 30 since January. Got 50 more to go!!! Feel free to add so we can motivate eachother! X
  • Mario_M_Ramirez
    Mario_M_Ramirez Posts: 5 Member
    edited April 2016
    Let's do this and keep up the good work people
  • Budjola
    Budjola Posts: 148 Member
    edited April 2016
    been there done that quite a few years ago. if u want someone goofy who is strict on his diet and training regime and ill tell u how things are straight to the face no bs no fancy stuff, only truth, then im your man. be your best or dont even bother. no pain no gain