Plexus or Shakeology

Does anyone have any experience with with product???

Replies

• queenliz99
    queenliz99 Posts: 15,317 Member
    Neither and don't. MLM scams which are dishonest. Don't let them do this to you or to anyone else.
  • JoshuaMcAllister
    JoshuaMcAllister Posts: 500 Member
    Don't waste your money.
  • bpetrosky
    bpetrosky Posts: 3,911 Member
    They're both snakeoil.
  • ld560829
    ld560829 Posts: 7 Member
    Thanks everyone for your honesty
  • Christine_72
    Christine_72 Posts: 16,049 Member
    I used Plexus, total waste of money!

Shakeology... You'd be better buying a quality protein powder and a multi vitamin.

My tip: Stay away from mlm scams.
  • suzyjane1972
    suzyjane1972 Posts: 612 Member
    If they worked would so many of us still be here (or fat)
  • rosey35
    rosey35 Posts: 150 Member
    If they worked you would need adoctor's prescription for it
  • Fit4LifeAR
    Fit4LifeAR Posts: 233 Member
    They might work for some people, but I tried Plexus and it did nothing at all. Luckily it was just a sample pack because that stuff is expensive! Speaking of that though, I am soooooo tired of people selling that stuff on Facebook!
  • shadow2soul
    shadow2soul Posts: 7,692 Member
    edited April 2016
    Shakeology is way overpriced. Plenty of ways to get something similar for a lot cheaper. There is actually a knock off now at walmart by a company called Omnihealth that sells for I want to $25 for a 14 day supply (though you don't get to pick a flavor, it's single serve packs and there is 3 flavors in the box).

That said I did a comparison not to long ago and I get similar nutrition from Fitmiss Delight (90 cal/16 gram protein powder + vitamins) and the Fitmiss Multivitamin. It's about $48 for a month supply of both from amazon. I used to use EAS Complete Protein, but my local walmart stopped selling it.

~I use shakes like this not for weight loss, but to help me get my vitamins in. Also when I'm lazy and just plain don't feel like cooking. Or when I busy and just need something that is quickly thrown together. They are not necessary for weight loss. ~

Omnihealth also has knock offs of Plexus and Herbalife.