Discovering how friends help motivation

Options
Hi guys I've been on MFP a few weeks now but recently I finally worked out how to add friends and I have realised what a great part of this app is. Being able to connect with people and not only offer support but receive it on a day to day basis. It is amazing how motivating it is! I'm now looking to expand my friends and really throw myself into this MFP family. Please add me or comment so I can add you!

Replies

• JeromeBarry1
    JeromeBarry1 Posts: 10,182 Member
    Options
    Indeed it is!
  • ARGriffy
    ARGriffy Posts: 1,002 Member
    Options
    Always happy to be friend :)
  • Mamasota86
    Mamasota86 Posts: 15 Member
    Options
    I finally figured it out too! I didn't know that before when I had this app last year.
  • WalkingQueen1979
    WalkingQueen1979 Posts: 119 Member
    Options
    I love this app feel free to add me :)
  • lanuevaluna
    lanuevaluna Posts: 8 Member
    Options
    I'm also looking to add new friends! :)
  • Amara411
    Amara411 Posts: 54 Member
    Options
    It's one feature that I really love about MFP
  • seanafvet
    seanafvet Posts: 57 Member
    Options
    Always looking for new friends along this journey
  • irisbuen
    irisbuen Posts: 99 Member
    Options
    Been using MFP since 2012, and that's one thing that really sold it for me. The community is astounding. When I started back then, I had little to no support or the friends I had weren't as active as I was so I wasn't as motivated. My comeback last 2014 & this 2016 was stronger because of the many inspirational stories I see on my feed. Now I'm offering accountability too to help others as well.

Feel free to add me. I have another thread on here where it details my accountability challenge. ☺ anyone is welcome to participate, but it is highly targeted for those who have trouble motivating themselves because of a struggle like heartbreak or a disorder like depression and anxiety.

Feel free to add!
  • jordanamrussell
    jordanamrussell Posts: 40 Member
    Options
    Feel free to add me. I love finding people who are on this fitness/healthy journey to keep me motivated!
  • ak415
    ak415 Posts: 12 Member
    Options
    Feel free to add me everyone