Green tea

Options
2»

Replies

• seanafvet
    seanafvet Posts: 57 Member
    Options
    I just started drinking green tea with noni this week and I have to say I am hooked. With going cold turkey on soda and coffee this was a great alternative. Yes it is flavored and I drink about 60 oz a day of green tea with the rest being cups of water. I am down 3.4lbs this week without all those wasted liquid calories as before. So try it and enjoy it you just might like it.
  • timberflake
    timberflake Posts: 19 Member
    Options
    Drinking green tea isn't going to magically going to melt the fat off your body! Unfortunately there is not quick easy way of losing weight, you've got to work your *kitten* off!

However, green tea is good for you so go ahead and have a couple of cups a day if you enjoy it!
  • becky5595
    becky5595 Posts: 7 Member
    Options
    Drinking green tea isn't going to magically going to melt the fat off your body! Unfortunately there is not quick easy way of losing weight, you've got to work your *kitten* off!

However, green tea is good for you so go ahead and have a couple of cups a day if you enjoy it!

I'm not drinking it for a quick fix. Been working my *kitten* off and am close to goal.
  • celadontea
    celadontea Posts: 335 Member
    Options
    I've drunk it well throughout the times that I've gained weight and lost weight. It's shown to have a minor effect on metabolism. If you like it, go for it.
  • StacyChrz
    StacyChrz Posts: 865 Member
    Options
    I enjoy it for the flavor and the caffeine since I don't care for coffee. I'm all for chasing away the "oxidants" so why not?!
  • megemrj
    megemrj Posts: 547 Member
    Options
    My appetite increases after drinking green tea... Not sure WHY it happens Every. Single. Time.