Replies

• JustSomeEm
    JustSomeEm Posts: 20,222 MFP Moderator
    Options
    Hey... Welcome to MFP. :)
  • Rockstar_sister
    Rockstar_sister Posts: 65 Member
    Options
    Hi! I am here, in the same boat. I have been a member here since 2012. I've been a yo-yoer but I'm the biggest I've been. I have a long ways to go and today is my D-day. I use my blog on my page to post some low calorie, delicious recipes so others can try them. Feel free to add me and we can support each other. I am currently 324,5'9" and I know I have a long journey a head of me. We can do this!!
  • AnnieHill2015
    AnnieHill2015 Posts: 9 Member
    Options
    I'm new to this how do u add ?
  • Nicklebee93
    Nicklebee93 Posts: 316 Member
    Options
    Go to users profile and you will see a "add friend" button :)
  • AnnieHill2015
    AnnieHill2015 Posts: 9 Member
    Options
    Says Urs us private so sent you message
  • R0ckabe11a
    R0ckabe11a Posts: 7 Member
    Options
    Hi feel free to add me. I do gym and clean eating and happy to have a friend to lose with.
  • pollyann711
    pollyann711 Posts: 2 Member
    Options
    New(ish) here as well...Have stopped and started before as well. However; my last dr visit was the first time I was told I MUST change my diet/exercise or else I can have serious implications. I'm pre-diabetic...I'm right on the "cusp" of being insulin dependent. I refuse to let that happen. I joined a gym and am working with an awesome online nutritionist/personal trainer and I'm feeling better these past 2 weeks. I've a long way to go....150lbs to lose. I'm not sure how to "add" people...but I'm here to support and encourage whomever needs it! We're all in this together...