Anyone want to start the 30 shred tomorrow?

Options

Replies

• ritafay2011
    Options
    with ya!!!!!
  • bmwells1
    bmwells1 Posts: 10
    Options
    Hi there,

There is another group of people starting on the 29th. I was planing on starting with them, but as the day has gone on I have become anxious to start tomorrow. I will join your group and start tomorrow. I can use the motivation from both groups. I need as much as I can get anyway. I am just starting this journey, for the 10th time this year may I add, and feel I need to stick with it for the long haul. I am ready to be serious so here I go commiting to this group. I AM IN!!!! Let the shredding begin! The other group is taking before and after photos so I will do that to. More motivation for me I think. So if anyone is interested on the group in doing the same I will and I will post the before and after photos- after I complete the shred of course.
  • hollagolla
    hollagolla Posts: 44
    Options
    PS anyone who wants to feel free to add me, its amazing how much this site has motivated me :-) and friends seem to help
  • gd50cent
    gd50cent Posts: 233 Member
    Options
    hoping there's room for another?!

i've been hovering about this website all day trying to decide whether to go with the 30 day shred, ripped in 30 days or 30 day slimdown. finally decided to go with the 30 day shred. changed my mind a few times though! lol. but i can safely say....

I'M IN!

1st attempt for me by the way. but hoping to get through all 30 days. hopefully we can all encourage each other along the way!
  • BrookeMax
    BrookeMax Posts: 46
    Options
    The more the merrier! I think we have a great group of people here and we can all help motivate each other! I definitely want to take before and after pics! Also, I have never taken measurements before but I want to this time. For anyone who has done this before... how do you go about deciding when to change to level 2? And then level 3? Also... Is this supposed to be 7 days a week or do you take a day to rest? Its been a while and I'm not remembering all the details!
  • littlenotlarge
    Options
    I'm kinda new but been lurking for a while! I have the 30 day shred and always gave up in the first week.... No excuses now... I'M IN!!
  • kirianna55
    kirianna55 Posts: 459 Member
    Options
    I'll join you. I am on day 6 but I plan on doing it until the end of July.
  • Sierraislegit
    Options
    I would love to do it! But I'm not sure where to get the video.. Once I figure that out, I think I'm going to give it a try(:
  • gd50cent
    Options
    The more the merrier! I think we have a great group of people here and we can all help motivate each other! I definitely want to take before and after pics! Also, I have never taken measurements before but I want to this time. For anyone who has done this before... how do you go about deciding when to change to level 2? And then level 3? Also... Is this supposed to be 7 days a week or do you take a day to rest? Its been a while and I'm not remembering all the details!

havent done it before but from what i've read its:

10 days of level 1
    10 days of level 2
    10 days of level 3

think i have that right!
  • kirianna55
    kirianna55 Posts: 459 Member
    Options
    I would love to do it! But I'm not sure where to get the video.. Once I figure that out, I think I'm going to give it a try(:

The best and cheapest way to get the dvd is on amazon.
  • jenttifer
    jenttifer Posts: 90 Member
    Options

I always forget the before and after pics...great idea, thanks for reminding me! And I wasn't sure either when you change from level to level...thanks for asking that question!
  • hollagolla
    hollagolla Posts: 44
    Options
    have realised I'm going to struggly to fit it in tomorrow as have tap class straight after work! I'm not a morning person so won't manage to get up early to do it.
    At least I'm doing something else thats good exercise too and it will give my poor arms a chance to rest and build a bit.
  • gd50cent
    Options
    i'm looking forward to getting home from work and doing my first jillian workout.
    bring on the pain! lol. (i may regret saying that later!)

i'm going to take a few measurements and a 'before' picture too so i can hopefully see something different after 30 days.

anyone else done their workout today yet?
  • gettingthin03
    Options
    Count me in starting Monday 6/27. I started on 6/20 and did 2 days. Work through me for a loop with some out of town unknown training. I planned to start back today new and go 30 days straight!
  • gettingthin03
    Options

If you would like to start today, go to Walmart. The dvd is under $10
  • gettingthin03
    Options

havent done it before but from what i've read its:

10 days of level 1
    10 days of level 2
    10 days of level 3

think i have that right!

That is correct. 10 days of each level for a total of 30 days. Most people try to go 30 days with no break day but it all depends on your body. I started a week ago for 2 days and then got off track with some unknown travel for work I had to do but I tell you, that break was much needed cause I was soooo sore after 2 days
  • TimesUp21
    TimesUp21 Posts: 12 Member
    Options
    Where can I get it? I will start with ya but have to find it first lol!:tongue:
  • gettingthin03
    Options
    Where can I get it? I will start with ya but have to find it first lol!:tongue:

Walmart. Under $10
  • sdippel
    sdippel Posts: 5
    Options
    I would like to join in, I have tried the video before but gave up on it since it is very hard to find time with my one year old running around but now I am ready to get into the routine of working out daily since I have a lot of weight to loose.
  • jackrokal
    jackrokal Posts: 18
    Options
    just did day 1 of the shread!!!!! :)