Calorie Counter

You are currently viewing the message boards in:

Yay! First workout after baby!

abagwillabagwill Posts: 222Member Posts: 222Member
I just had to come and give myself some "WOO HOO's"! I had my son 7 weeks ago via C-Section and I have been telling myself to "hit the gym" to get back into shape and get healthy for my son and to get ready for my wedding...Well, I DID IT! I only did 30 minutes, 20 on elliptical and 10 on the bike but after not working out for nearly a year, MAN it felt good! I was on restriction from exercise during my WHOLE pregnancy because of blood pressure and other things but WOO HOO :-) Now I am off to do my crunchies!

Replies

• abagwillabagwill Posts: 222Member Posts: 222Member
    I just had to come and give myself some "WOO HOO's"! I had my son 7 weeks ago via C-Section and I have been telling myself to "hit the gym" to get back into shape and get healthy for my son and to get ready for my wedding...Well, I DID IT! I only did 30 minutes, 20 on elliptical and 10 on the bike but after not working out for nearly a year, MAN it felt good! I was on restriction from exercise during my WHOLE pregnancy because of blood pressure and other things but WOO HOO :-) Now I am off to do my crunchies!
  • gottaluvboyzgottaluvboyz Posts: 555Member Member Posts: 555Member Member
  • denyanndenyann Posts: 15Member Posts: 15Member
    Good for you!!:flowerforyou:
  • TamTasticTamTastic Posts: 19,276Member Member Posts: 19,276Member Member
    Great job!! I know first hand that is not easy to do!!

Keep up the excellent work!!:flowerforyou:
  • shamm08shamm08 Posts: 109Member Posts: 109Member