Starting my Herbalife journey!

Options
Started my Herbalife journey about 2 weeks ago and I am truly amazed with the results! Looking for people to encourage me and I would love to share my results with Herbalife with anyone who has questions :)

Replies

• alexandravillalobosf
    Options
    I just started too ive lost 9 pounds in 7 days.
  • snowflake954
    snowflake954 Posts: 8,399 Member
    Options
    So
    are you selling it? That's not allowed.
  • mumbles2013
    mumbles2013 Posts: 289 Member
    Options
    I've lost 9lbs in 8 day but not using herbal life just low calories would be nice to follows others losing quickly
    Cw 208
    Gw 130
  • inezwatson2008
    inezwatson2008 Posts: 3 Member
    Options
    So

She didn't say she was selling, she said she was using it and looking for others for support and motivation....I think you might have been fishing for something to go report.
  • snowflake954
    snowflake954 Posts: 8,399 Member
    edited April 2016
    Options
    So

She didn't say she was selling, she said she was using it and looking for others for support and motivation....I think you might have been fishing for something to go report.

No, she didn't say---but alot of people do and exactly in this way. It's not allowed to sell on here, period. Alot of members don't know that. So--you can think whatever you like. B)
  • danilonkey
    danilonkey Posts: 14 Member
    Options
    Lol never said I was selling it people just like to start issues :)
  • edragonfist
    edragonfist Posts: 23 Member
    Options
    What kinda herbs we talking about?
    Selling grams or kilos?
  • Sabine_Stroehm
    Sabine_Stroehm Posts: 19,263 Member
    Options
    Congrats. Ive never understood why someone pays to do what they could do for free, but if it works for you, go for it.
  • perkymommy
    perkymommy Posts: 1,642 Member
    Options
    Congrats. Ive never understood why someone pays to do what they could do for free, but if it works for you, go for it.

I agree! I'm in this for life and not for a get slim quick scheme. If I don't make it a daily lifestyle in how I eat and exercise then I will just gain it back one day. ;)
  • size102b
    size102b Posts: 1,370 Member
    Options
    I've done so many plans I always return to what these plans are disguising as some miracle
    All plans are calories in calories out
    You can't learn a lifestyle change on a shake or package

Do mfp calories it's free & no deprivation Hun :)
  • lross84
    lross84 Posts: 11 Member
    Options
    I started Herbalife 4 weeks ago, 11lbs down, I feel much better and healthier. I know it's not for everyone but I like the consistency of it and not having to plan meals. It can be seen to be expensive but you'd probably spend the same on the meals and yes I do plan to stay on reducing down to one shake when I'm at my goal weight. I have the occasional treat without going over the top. I'm no longer craving chocolate and rubbish food. What works for one may not for someone else. Good luck everyone :)
  • Budjola
    Budjola Posts: 148 Member
    Options
    whatever works for you but tbh you can get the same results for half the money if u decide to buy some high quality protein shakes and some natural flour (oat, flax, coconut).
  • Rocknut53
    Rocknut53 Posts: 1,794 Member
    Options
    Noel_57 wrote: »
    I am trying something from Colorado called "herb" and have gained seven pounds. :o

LOL, that's why I avoid those particular herbs, plus random piss tests at work.