The Beachbody Coaches/Used Car Salesmen

Options
2»

Replies

• punkinrn
    punkinrn Posts: 32 Member
    Options
    it's totally friggn annoying! makes me feel like im an ex addict getting advice from a counselor that used to be an addict! don't take things so personal people! are we gonna start a support the coaches forum next? don't ban the coaches! i think she was joking! get on with your lives!
  • SoFLYFireman
    SoFLYFireman Posts: 170 Member
    Options
    Theres 2 different types of coaches.. ones that want to help others and give advice. and the money is a bonus, and those who just wanna stalk people until they get their money.. I have my site listed on my ticker and my page, but besides that, I dont bother anyone on here, unless they were to specifically ask me about something. No point in banning coaches just because some are in it just for the money.
  • danadee
    danadee Posts: 49
    Options
    There are bad apples in every bunch, whether it be Beachbody or Body by Vi/Visalus or that other one I can't think of!
    Some people just have no class, and it has nothing to do with which company they represent.
    I am a Beachbody coach, and if someone wants my help, they will ask for it. I love the workouts, and I like discussing the workouts, plain and simple.
    If you don't like it, or that person, delete them, ignore them, or if they are soliciting you and you didn't come to them first, report them.
  • jacque1109
    jacque1109 Posts: 129
    Options
    it's totally friggn annoying! makes me feel like im an ex addict getting advice from a counselor that used to be an addict! don't take things so personal people! are we gonna start a support the coaches forum next? don't ban the coaches! i think she was joking! get on with your lives!

ha ha ha ha - yes, I was joking :D
  • jacque1109
    jacque1109 Posts: 129
    Options
    I dont mind those who have degrees/knowledge/experience to back it up. But the fly by night ones annoy me

same!
  • Whatnow50
    Whatnow50 Posts: 93
    Options
    The only time it ever annoyed me was when it was painfully obvious that I was in FAR better shape than the person. I refuse to take advice from someone who has a good 80 pounds on me. Sorry if that's rude.

Thank you for saying what I was thinking!