Wednesday Weigh In Group/30lbs to lose

Daisy80
Daisy80 Posts: 755 Member
edited September 29 in Motivation and Support
Hello

I was wondering if anyone would fancy to join me on my Wednesday weigh in day?! I am looking for people to keep each other motivated. I want to lose about 30lbs. I am exercising 5-6 days a week and I am starting a Jillian Michaels rotation that I have made up. I am doing the South Beach Diet.

I am weighing in every Wednesday and it would be great to find people and to post our weekly weight and hopefully our losses! Maybe post inches lost too....or do little challenges and so on!

Would be great to get a little regular group together!

All the best

Daisy

Replies

• minnie86
    minnie86 Posts: 187
    I'm in!! sounds fun!
  • themommie
    themommie Posts: 5,033 Member
    I would love to join you , I have been at this since last july and have lost 74lbs, but still have 26lbs to go. I would love to get to know you and help to motivate each other. together we can do this......
  • Lamkinam
    Lamkinam Posts: 6 Member
    Sounds awesome. More motivation!
  • Daisy80
    Great to have some people on board :smile:

74lbs lost wow!! That is very impressive! Well done! How did you do it?
  • crystalvw
    crystalvw Posts: 8 Member
    Great ideal weigh in Wednesday!:wink:
  • stephlake
    stephlake Posts: 105 Member
    I would like to join as well. Wednesdays are usually a good day for me.. and I want to start a Julian Michaels DVD I bought and havent even put in the player yet..

Add me!!!
  • Daisy80
    Hey ladies!

Great to have you on board! I hope you had a good start to the week! I managed to get my exercise in so I am pleased...

I am a bit nervous about the weigh in on Wednesday. I haven't weighed myself in ages but I am pretty sure I am close to my highest weight that I have been. But I am trying to look forward. I am trying to change so I will try to net get too discouraged by my weight!

Hope you are all doing well!

Stephlake: Which workout do you have? I have to say I really love the JM workouts I have tried!
  • minnie86
    Yeah, weigh-in is a little bit scary! But we can divide the stress among us, lol
    I normally do 45 minutes on the elliptical and alternate between low intensity and high intensity intervals. I also do leg press, leg adduction and abduction.
  • Daisy80
    Yes that's true....this forum is great for support :smile:

Sounds like a good routine that you do...I am doing home exercises as mentioned in my first post. Mainly Jillian Michaels. I am a student and the gym is a bit expensive for me....but I love exercising at home and wouldn't want to miss it.,..I only miss the treadmill as I like running but not so much on the streets...but I might start this in a month or so..
  • minnie86
    Iost 3.5 pounds. Went from 195 to 191.5
  • Daisy80
    Sorry I am a day later. I was travelling back home on Tuesday with many delays so did not log in yesterday...

I am quite down about my weigh-in as I am back to my highest weight.

So I am starting at 167.3lbs

I feel really big and unhappy. I have a big weekend coming up so dieting will be hard. From Sunday on I have to get real serious!

I hope everyone else has been doing good!

Daisy
  • themommie
    themommie Posts: 5,033 Member
    sorry I am also a day late, my weight is 183.6 , Hope to see some losses next week. WE can do this
  • Daisy80
    Well done Minnie!! That is a great loss!

I hope next week I can join in with a loss too! :smile:

And yes themommie....WE can do this :smile:
This discussion has been closed.