favorite weird food combo

Options

Replies

• Erin1082
    Erin1082 Posts: 25 Member
    Options
    I love the savory cottage cheese options. Cottage cheese is my new favorite food! A lot of people like it sweet with fruit, but I like it plain or savory. I eat it with salad instead if dressing. The other day I ate it with whole grain cheddar cheese goldfish!
  • hgycta
    hgycta Posts: 3,013 Member
    Options
    My boyfriend and his family all drizzle honey on their pizza, so that's pretty strange to me, but I'm not sure how it tastes because I'm really not a huge honey person in the first place so I wasn't brave enough to try it!

One thing I can't get enough of, however, is dark chocolate with sharp cheddar cheese. No clue how or why this started but it did and I just love how the two taste together.
  • CooCooPuff
    CooCooPuff Posts: 4,374 Member
    Options
    hgycta wrote: »
    One thing I can't get enough of, however, is dark chocolate with sharp cheddar cheese. No clue how or why this started but it did and I just love how the two taste together.
    I wish chocolate and cheese were more of a thing than chocolate and bacon.

• Pinkvela
    Pinkvela Posts: 21 Member
    Options
    Toast with peanut butter and bacon. And the other day I had a ruffled chip pita sandwich, which is probably why I'm now here.
  • arditarose
    arditarose Posts: 15,575 Member
    Options
    bioklutz wrote: »
    It may qualify as weird... Vanilla ice cream topped with a little bit of high quality balsamic vinegar. I only have it a few times a year but it is tasty as hell to me :smile:

I worked in a restaurant once and accidentally kept my balsamic reduction and chocolate sauce in the same bottles and had them right next to each other. I topped off someones ice cream with chocolate syrup but after it went out it was DEFINITELY the balsamic reduction. lol. I always hoped they liked it. They didn't send it back.
  • fishshark
    fishshark Posts: 1,886 Member
    Options
    arditarose wrote: »
    It may qualify as weird... Vanilla ice cream topped with a little bit of high quality balsamic vinegar. I only have it a few times a year but it is tasty as hell to me :smile:

I worked in a restaurant once and accidentally kept my balsamic reduction and chocolate sauce in the same bottles and had them right next to each other. I topped off someones ice cream with chocolate syrup but after it went out it was DEFINITELY the balsamic reduction. lol. I always hoped they liked it. They didn't send it back.

must have been beautifully reduced to give off the same texture as chocolate syrup! They probably thought it was avant garde or something haha!
  • Aine8046
    Aine8046 Posts: 2,122 Member
    Options
    Tomatoes, sour cream, and sugar....
  • arditarose
    arditarose Posts: 15,575 Member
    Options
    fishshark wrote: »

must have been beautifully reduced to give off the same texture as chocolate syrup! They probably thought it was avant garde or something haha!

Yeah it was good stuff lol.
  • gigieatss
    gigieatss Posts: 60 Member
    Options
    Spinach & Ketchup wrapped in NORI! :P
  • fishshark
    Options
    Spinach & Ketchup wrapped in NORI! :P

haha that is a first for me!
  • edixon127
    edixon127 Posts: 103 Member
    Options
    Peanut butter and tomato on an English muffin
    It's one of my favorite things to have for breakfast :)
  • fishshark
    Options
    edixon127 wrote: »
    Peanut butter and tomato on an English muffin
    It's one of my favorite things to have for breakfast :)
    im going to try it tomorrow!
  • bioklutz
    bioklutz Posts: 1,365 Member
    Options

I bet they did! What a tasty mistake!
  • AngryViking1970
    AngryViking1970 Posts: 2,847 Member
    Options
    peanut butter and baloney is still one of my favorite things
  • ForeverSunshine09
    ForeverSunshine09 Posts: 966 Member
    Options
    Ranch on everything basically. Burgers, pizza, tacos, French fries, chicken, steaks, by itself, on fried rice. Love it!
  • LushFix
    LushFix Posts: 306 Member
    Options
    Classic lays chips and peanut butter.
  • e_v_v
    e_v_v Posts: 131 Member
    Options
    A slice of banana on a Dorito. Unbelievably delicious!
  • quiksylver296
    quiksylver296 Posts: 28,442 Member
    Options
    Peanut butter and brown sugar sandwiches.

Fries and Frosties are definitely a thing!
  • cariduttry
    cariduttry Posts: 210 Member
    Options
    peanut butter & pickle sandwiches - still my favorite! now that i'm GF, i sometimes dip the dill pickles into the peanut butter for a quick snack.

peanut butter, jelly, & Doritos sandwiches.

spaghetti on buttered bread sandwiches (see a pattern here?).

ketchup on mashed potatoes.

marzetti coleslaw dressing on mashed potatoes.

dill pickle and american cheese omelette. OMG yum.

apple butter on ham.

apple butter on cottage cheese.