give me you favorite salad combos!

Options
After a bit of a dirty bulk phase (sorrynotsorry), I start my much cleaner cut tomorrow. I'm looking forward to some light salads and leafy greens.

So, gimme some ideas! My new obsession is feta, arugula, salt/pepper, olive oil, splash of balsamic, prosciutto, apple, and sunflower seeds. So sofa king good.

Replies

• Erin1082
    Erin1082 Posts: 25 Member
    Options
    Spinach with raspberry vinaigrette, walnuts, feta, and strawberries. Salad with chicken, granny smith apple, and honey Dijon dressing. Taco salad with seasoned ground turkey or chicken, dressing made with Greek yogurt and salsa, 2% cheddar cheese, baked tortillas strips for crunch.
  • JuliaH728
    JuliaH728 Posts: 39 Member
    Options
    Kale, black beans, tortilla strip chips, lime vinaigrette.
    Kale, mandarin oranges, Asian crunchy noodle things, ginger dressing.
    Romaine, chicken, grape tomatoes, black olives, parmesan, Greek dressing.
  • Meganthedogmom
    Meganthedogmom Posts: 1,639 Member
    Options
    I like the spring mix lettuce with chicken, feta (or goat cheese), walnuts, grapes, Fuji apples, dried cranberries and balsamic vinnaigrette.
  • pwrlipstick
    pwrlipstick Posts: 43 Member
    Options
    Erin1082 wrote: »
    ...Taco salad with seasoned ground turkey or chicken, dressing made with Greek yogurt and salsa, 2% cheddar cheese, baked tortillas strips for crunch.

Oh that sounds so good...
  • mkakids
    mkakids Posts: 1,913 Member
    Options
    Spinach with sliced strawberries, pecans, red onion and feta. Dressing made with mascerated strawberries and apple cider vinegar. YUM!

I also really enjoy topping a salad with a burger patty, sliced onion, tomato and ketchup/mustard.
  • salembambi
    salembambi Posts: 5,588 Member
    Options
    cucumber salad ,

thinly sliced cucumbers
    sliced red onion
    fresh dill
    extra virgin olive oil
    lemon juice
    white vinegar

let it all marinate for an hour or so
  • gigieatss
    gigieatss Posts: 60 Member
    Options
    Seared Tuna, Olives, Capers, Anchovies, Sun-Dried Tomatoes, Green Beans, Hard Boiled Eggs & Butter Lettuce! SOOOOO GOOD!
  • megemrj
    megemrj Posts: 547 Member
    Options
    I love organic baby spinach with black berries, raspberries, almonds, sprinkled with Himalayan pink salt, black pepper, & tumeric. Sometimes topped with some kerrygold Dubliner cheese
  • pwrlipstick
    pwrlipstick Posts: 43 Member
    Options
    mkakids wrote: »
    I also really enjoy topping a salad with a burger patty, sliced onion, tomato and ketchup/mustard.

Sounds like my kind of salad!!
  • fishshark
    fishshark Posts: 1,886 Member
    Options
    grilled skirt steak that was marinated in soy, lime, cilantro, chili powder, and garlic.
    in the salad grilled corn, beans, pico, avocado, sour cream, crispy corn tortilla.
    the greens are tossed in a sauce made with vinegar, honey, chipotle in adobo pepper, oregano and s+p.
    i literally eat it 3 times a week... and im not a HUGE salad person.
  • fishshark
    fishshark Posts: 1,886 Member
    Options
    also not totally a salad but its amazing i eat it everyday...
    sliced fresh toasted ciabatta or sourdough. Then i top it with avocado, tomato, and parm cheese. I put it under the broiler to get warm and bubbly. I then take arugala toss it with olive oil, balsamic, and s+p.. then top it onto the toasts. Its probably in my top five favorite foods.. followed by pizza, pasta, churros, and cheese... its that good.
  • MissMonicaC4
    MissMonicaC4 Posts: 279 Member
    Options
    Seared Tuna, Olives, Capers, Anchovies, Sun-Dried Tomatoes, Green Beans, Hard Boiled Eggs & Butter Lettuce! SOOOOO GOOD!

Ohhh that sounds perfect!!!
  • mumbles2013
    mumbles2013 Posts: 289 Member
    Options
    Spicy marinated chicken
    Lettuce
    Tomato
    Cucumber
    Avocado
    Garlic and herb dressing
    Yummy!!!
  • JoshuaMcAllister
    JoshuaMcAllister Posts: 500 Member
    Options
    Spinach
    Feta
    Walnuts
    Strawberries

Dressing: 1 part Olive Oil, 1 part Balsamic Vinegar, 2 part Honey

Its a dream.
  • Noreenmarie1234
    Noreenmarie1234 Posts: 7,493 Member
    Options
    FAVORITE IS.....

Lettuce, cucumber, onion, radish, zucchni, banana pepper, carrots, celery

Then top with baked chicken breast and roasted broccoli with lots of onion powder italian seasoning, garlic powder, hot sauce, mustard, some honey dijon dressing and some balsamic dressing

SO GOOD
  • Wophie
    Wophie Posts: 126 Member
    Options
    Spinach
    Feta
    Walnuts
    Strawberries

Dressing: 1 part Olive Oil, 1 part Balsamic Vinegar, 2 part Honey

Its a dream.

I'm definitely trying that!!