I lost my kid...

cupcake568
cupcake568 Posts: 178 Member
Today for fun I held my 4 year old when I got onto the scale...the weight was my starting weight...I have literally lost the same amount of weight as a small (medium) child!

Replies

• cupcake568
    Today for fun I held my 4 year old when I got onto the scale...the weight was my starting weight...I have literally lost the same amount of weight as a small (medium) child!
  • hmo4
    hmo4 Posts: 1,673 Member
    Good job!
  • Dave198lbs
    Dave198lbs Posts: 8,810 Member
    whew...you scared me

congratulations

I have lost some weight and went for a walk and put the weight ina back pack...holy cow what we used to make our bodies carry

have fun'
    Dave:smile:
  • AmyNVegas
    AmyNVegas Posts: 2,215 Member
    Wow that must have been a great feeling! Keep up the good work!
    Amy

118984.png
    Created by MyFitnessPal.com - Free Food Diary
  • cupcake568
    I know...when I was holding him I thought about how I used to have to carry that all the time! CRAZY!!
  • cupcake568
    <---That's the little guy there...I forgot he was in my profile pic! So, imagine him wrapped around my midsection, that's how I used to look! :tongue:
  • roshong06
    roshong06 Posts: 196
    Wow...talk about your success story!!! CONGRATS!!!!!!!!!!
  • Katgod318
    Katgod318 Posts: 70 Member
    That is freakin' fantabulous (made up word, but it works)!! I hope I can lose one if not both of my kids, in the weight sense. LOL!! Keep up the good work.
  • oregonlady
    oregonlady Posts: 2,743 Member
    fun thought. good simile! thanx 4 sharing.:smile:

i guess i lost my 10yr daughter a few years ago!:laugh:
    but i keep finding parts of her.:frown: :frown:
    i'm trying to get her properly burried now so i can go on w/ my life w/ her as a memory.:smile:
  • shamm08
    shamm08 Posts: 109
    Congrats thats amazing!!
  • Great job!
  • TamTastic
    TamTastic Posts: 19,224 Member
    Absolutely amazing job!!:flowerforyou: :drinker:

:bigsmile:
    -Tami
  • kellch
    kellch Posts: 7,849 Member
    That is awesome!!! :drinker: :flowerforyou: :drinker: :flowerforyou: :drinker: :flowerforyou: :drinker: :flowerforyou:

You scared me when I read that heading for the thread :angry:

:laugh:
  • Phoenix_Rising
    Phoenix_Rising Posts: 11,417 Member
    I know...when I was holding him I thought about how I used to have to carry that all the time! CRAZY!!

I do that with my kid too. I pick her up and carry her around, wondering how I ever in my LIFE was able to move with that extra weight on me!
  • pettmybunny
    pettmybunny Posts: 1,986 Member
    That is freakin' fantabulous (made up word, but it works)!! I hope I can lose one if not both of my kids, in the weight sense. LOL!! Keep up the good work.

So yes, FANTABULOUS (in big flamboyant letters, lol) is sort of a made up word, but it's been around since season 1 of Survivor, when Richard Hatch would use it...
  • thalli1
    thalli1 Posts: 332 Member
    I always love it on Biggest Loser when they make the people carry the weight they've lost in some kind of challenge at the end. It has to feel so good to know that's how hard your body was having to work.:flowerforyou:
  • :happy: :happy: :happy: :happy: YAY!!!! for you, that's amazing:happy: :happy: :happy: :happy:
  • 3babybeans
    3babybeans Posts: 8,268 Member
    hehe I lost the same amount that my 3yo weighs, too! Congratulations! :flowerforyou:
  • sanifrey
    sanifrey Posts: 2,355 Member
    Congratulations!! I can't wait to lose my kids too!! :wink:
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!