Jillian Michaels Challenge INTRO - CLOSED GROUP

Options
Good afternoon everyone! Thanks for joining the Jillian MIchaels Challenge Group for July! I'm so excited about getting this up and going!

GROUPS

I have divided everyone into groups - my original plan was to put everyone who is doing the same video together but we have a HUGE number of people doing "The 30 Day Shred" and very little doing anything else. Which is amazing because the shred is an awesome program.

You're groups are below!

JMChallangeBlueTeam.png

JMChallangeGreenTeam.png

JMChallangeOrangeTeam.png

JMChallangePurpleTeam.png

*****If you see "???" by your name in any column, I did not get that information from you! Please post, or message me with ti! :) *************
Now, I know the names aren't amazing so part of our first weekly challenge will be to create new names! But there will be more information about that in Tuesday's thread. Be sure to add your teammates as friends to keep in touch, keep motivated and keep accountable!

Getting Started

Tomorrow is the first day of our challenge! Be sure to weigh yourself, take measurements and "before" pictures to accurately measure your success and inspire others! Don't worry - you don't have to post your measurements or before pics if you don't want to, but they are great to have for yourself to show the changes that your body is going through!

How This Whole Thing Works

Every Tuesday I will start a new thread ( Titled "Jillian Michaels Challenge WK1 - CLOSED GROUP" etc. ). These will have the updated Success Charts, Winning Team, JM quote for the week and weekly challenge. This will be the thread for the entire week (Tues - Mon) - use it to post motivational notes, track progress, check in with daily exercise and weigh in.

Monday's are the official weigh in days! :)

Please let me know on Monday so that I can prepare the chart for Tuesday. I have everyone's information on our current charts, however if you have lost more weight and would like to update it please message me and I'll fix it for Tuesday!

Every week there will be a group winner and individual winner. The winners will receive a badge to display on blogs etc. Winner's will be calculated by total % of weight loss.

I think thats everything.... any questions just post!

Replies

• BJC78
    BJC78 Posts: 324 Member
    Options
    So very excited!
  • HeyGrlHey
    HeyGrlHey Posts: 640
    Options
    Good afternoon everyone! Thanks for joining the Jillian MIchaels Challenge Group for July! I'm so excited about getting this up and going!

GROUPS

I have divided everyone into groups - my original plan was to put everyone who is doing the same video together but we have a HUGE number of people doing "The 30 Day Shred" and very little doing anything else. Which is amazing because the shred is an awesome program.

You're groups are below!

JMChallangeBlueTeam.png

JMChallangeGreenTeam.png

JMChallangeOrangeTeam.png

JMChallangePurpleTeam.png

*****If you see "???" by your name in any column, I did not get that information from you! Please post, or message me with ti! :) *************
    Now, I know the names aren't amazing so part of our first weekly challenge will be to create new names! But there will be more information about that in Tuesday's thread. Be sure to add your teammates as friends to keep in touch, keep motivated and keep accountable!

Getting Started

Tomorrow is the first day of our challenge! Be sure to weigh yourself, take measurements and "before" pictures to accurately measure your success and inspire others! Don't worry - you don't have to post your measurements or before pics if you don't want to, but they are great to have for yourself to show the changes that your body is going through!

How This Whole Thing Works

Every Tuesday I will start a new thread ( Titled "Jillian Michaels Challenge WK1 - CLOSED GROUP" etc. ). These will have the updated Success Charts, Winning Team, JM quote for the week and weekly challenge. This will be the thread for the entire week (Tues - Mon) - use it to post motivational notes, track progress, check in with daily exercise and weigh in.

Monday's are the official weigh in days! :)

Please let me know on Monday so that I can prepare the chart for Tuesday. I have everyone's information on our current charts, however if you have lost more weight and would like to update it please message me and I'll fix it for Tuesday!

Every week there will be a group winner and individual winner. The winners will receive a badge to display on blogs etc. Winner's will be calculated by total % of weight loss.

I think thats everything.... any questions just post!

Sounds good to me! Thank you so much for putting this on and taking time out of your day :flowerforyou:

M.:heart:
  • joyfulthanks
    joyfulthanks Posts: 155
    Options
    Thanks so much for doing this -- I really appreciate it! :-)
  • Prettyme924
    Prettyme924 Posts: 86 Member
    Options
    I'm really hype abt this. I get up in an hr to do l2d4...let's go blue team...Im going to add all u guys as friends later today
  • ofthevalley
    Options
    Thanks so much for putting this together. I'm so excited!!

If anyone wants to friend me, please do. Especially the purple team so we can keep each other up to date!

I don't have my Shred video yet, hopefully it will be here tomorrow!
  • Cuddles2523
    Cuddles2523 Posts: 139 Member
    Options
    Cool this sounds like its gonna be fun! :) Go Orange team
  • BetterWithAge
    Options
    WOOT!! Let's do it!!

LET'S GO BLUE!!!
  • uberbusymomma
    uberbusymomma Posts: 37 Member
    Options
    Thanks so much for getting this all set up!! I'm so excited!!
  • Ley2ndtry
    Ley2ndtry Posts: 136
    Options
    wow what a star thanks for that!

GO TEAM PURPLE :)
  • lingading
    lingading Posts: 259 Member
    Options
    My goal for July 31st is 280 :)
  • roxie_belle
    roxie_belle Posts: 45 Member
    Options
    I have sent u a message with my details on, in case u didn't get it....

Start weight - 195
    Goal weight - 180
    Dvd of choice - 30 day shred

GO TEAM BLUE!
  • catdub
    catdub Posts: 7 Member
    Options
    Go TEAM ORANGE!! Looking forward to this challenge!
  • JennieAL
    JennieAL Posts: 1,726 Member
    Options
    Thanks so much for doing this! Go Team Blue!!!!!!
  • fenix1976
    fenix1976 Posts: 33 Member
    Options
    Right on! :-)
  • Vanessa414
    Vanessa414 Posts: 644
    Options
    Amazing! Thank you soo much!!! I'm so excited!
  • Giraffe33991
    Giraffe33991 Posts: 434 Member
    Options
    Thanks for organizing this and motivating all of us to sign up! Good luck everyone but........

LET'S GO TEAM GREEN!!!
  • Prettyme924
    Prettyme924 Posts: 86 Member
    Options
    I think doin the 30 ds we may lose inches instead of lbs
  • horizonsp
    horizonsp Posts: 134 Member
    Options
    You have put in a lot of effort to do this fantastic job.Thanks a lot.
  • savvynurse
    savvynurse Posts: 292
    Options
    Awesome job!! So do we start the DVDs on Monday or do we wait until the 1st to actually start?

Go GREEN!!

And yes I think we will loose inches more so than lbs with the shred
  • newtswifey07
    Options
    I agree - how does everyone feel about about tracking inches lost?