Ladies: Did you lose your boobs!?

Options

Replies

• Lounmoun
    Lounmoun Posts: 8,426 Member
    Options
    I was a B cup and went up to a D cup at my highest weight.
    I've lost 25 lbs. I seem to be filling out a C cup size bra fairly well still. I have 10-20 lbs left to lose so I suppose it is possible I'll be back to a B cup in the end. I don't mind getting smaller in that area though.
  • Alidecker
    Alidecker Posts: 1,262 Member
    Options
    I wish I lost mine...I went from a 42 H to a 36G.
  • miss_aims
    miss_aims Posts: 64 Member
    Options
    I was a D all through high school, and when I had my son, I was just about ready to fall out of my new DDDs. I wouldn't mind going back down a D so I could shop at Target for bras again. ;) Bra shopping is hard for us busty ladies!
  • mitch16
    mitch16 Posts: 2,113 Member
    Options
    I was a 34D in my teens/early 20s (including when I had an 18.5 BMI). Blew up to a 38G/H cup when I was pregnant/nursing (and my BMI was as high as 27.5). Now I'm in my 40's and my BMI is ~21 and I wear a 32D--so yes, much smaller. My bra fitter is one of my most favorite people in the world!
  • tiffkittyw
    tiffkittyw Posts: 366 Member
    Options
    Mine went from DD back down to a B which you can sadly see in my profile picture. Oh well... I'm too old to buy new ones so it is what it is LOL!
  • kristen6350
    kristen6350 Posts: 1,094 Member
    Options
    I went from a 38D to a 32DDD. So, lots of weight went away in the band, but my boobs remained basically the same. I wished for a C cup. Santa wasn't very nice.
  • wankreas
    wankreas Posts: 6 Member
    Options
    My boobs are definitely the first things to go when I lose weight. Went from a full C back to a 34B after a 15lb loss :(
  • mamadon
    mamadon Posts: 1,422 Member
    Options
    Started out as a 36 C in my twenties, Gained 118 pounds over the next 18 years. Was something like a 46 E, during those years. Lost the weight and now I am a 40 B. I am thrilled with the weight loss, but my boobs are a pair of deflated balloons lol.
  • robininfl
    robininfl Posts: 1,137 Member
    Options
    I'm a 30C but that looks like an A. I think the difference between big boobs and small boobs is mostly fat... I was able to nurse very successfully with very small boobs so the equipment must not take up much room. So yeah if you are lean it's unlikely you would have fat only in your boobs. Possible, certainly, but unlikely.

But if your tummy gets flatter, smaller boobs can look fantastic! And if you are really attached to them, it's probably the easiest and most successful and common plastic surgery, so you have options.
  • doomlizard
    doomlizard Posts: 17 Member
    Options
    I went from a 38D to a 32DDD. So, lots of weight went away in the band, but my boobs remained basically the same. I wished for a C cup. Santa wasn't very nice.

I feel this.

I lost some weight in the run-up to 'officially' starting to try to lose weight, and now my boobs are technically a cup size larger, because of my change in band size. 40G to 38GG. Yaaaaaay. -_-
  • shadow2soul
    shadow2soul Posts: 7,692 Member
    Options
    Yes I lost some of my boobs (thankfully), but I was in G/H cup in 2014 and that wasn't even at my heaviest (at my heaviest I was just wearing those pull over sports bra things that were too small). Now I'm a 32 DD. Even before I gained weight though my cup size was never smaller than a D (with the exception of early puberty).
  • ames105
    ames105 Posts: 288 Member
    Options
    I've lost nearly 80lbs and haven't had much of a change in bra size (yet!). I still have about 50lbs more to lose so they may still go away. I was a 44DD at my biggest and now, 80lbs less, I'm a 40D to a 40DD. Depends on the bra. I am reconciled to losing them, wish they lifted up instead of dropped down, but I'm ok. My health and long life is more important than my boobs, which I could always have lifted after I'm in maintenance. :smiley:
  • tlflag1620
    tlflag1620 Posts: 1,358 Member
    Options
    Was a generous B, small C in high school. Four pregnancies and nursing caused my size to be all over the map for a while, but at my highest non-pregnant weight (and once nursing settled down) I was a large C, almost a D (at about 185-195 lbs). Now, at 145 lbs (my high school weight) they are back to being a large B, small C. So, no I didn't retain what little boobage I had gained. And they have gone further south :(. If I ever decide to get the extra skin removed from my stomach, I'd throw in a boob lift for good measure!
  • pomegranatecloud
    pomegranatecloud Posts: 812 Member
    Options
    Nope. Mine have always remained the same size regardless of weight loss or gain.
  • meonlybetterDUH
    meonlybetterDUH Posts: 25 Member
    Options
    I lose weight the girls never go away.
  • tamaraworrall
    tamaraworrall Posts: 166 Member
    Options
    When I was bigger I was a dd cup and now I don't have hardly any.
    But it's a small price to pay to be healthy and fit
  • WakkoW
    WakkoW Posts: 567 Member
    edited April 2016
    Options
    Small and perky here! I like running, so it works out well.

Will never have to worry about sagging.
  • Meganthedogmom
    Meganthedogmom Posts: 1,639 Member
    Options
    Went from a DD to a C after losing 90lb. Might be a B after it's all said and done.
  • Cyriatan
    Cyriatan Posts: 23 Member
    Options
    Fat distribution depends on genetics so if when thinner you had less boobs, probably when going back there you'll have the same fat. It may depend, of course, maybe you were younger when you were thinner and they "developed" while being fat or things like that...but in general almost everybody will lose what came with the excess fat. I lost a ton of volume, went from B to D when I gained; I have no problem with a B, my issue is that the skin tissue is really flaccid and they look really deflated. But well, what can be done? That's how it is.