True Blood!

Options
kriots
kriots Posts: 375 Member
I am excited the new season is on tonight!! I'll be watching it while I exercise on my stationary bike :)

Replies

• Fayve
    Fayve Posts: 411 Member
    Options
    I've been waiting soooo long for it to start again! I don't get HBO though, so I'll have to watch it tomorrow online /sigh
  • fadeless
    fadeless Posts: 2 Member
    Options
    I have only just started watching it and have watched all the first 3 seasons and i love it. Cant wait to see the new season although i will have to watch it online as in our country we probably wont get it for another 6mths.
  • sauerkrautpolka
    sauerkrautpolka Posts: 266 Member
    Options
    I can't wait! I don't have HBO either... so I guess I have to wait after all. :P
  • deedee3732
    deedee3732 Posts: 52 Member
    Options
    can't wait, can't wait, can't wait....I'm gonna watch it on my ab lounger so I can get some crunches in. I think I'm taking out the recliner and putting in a stationary bike.
  • monniemon
    monniemon Posts: 10
    Options
    iam sooo with u guyz, i will be watching it while i run n walk in place!
  • kriots
    kriots Posts: 375 Member
    Options
    haha, i love it! working out for an hour will be a breeze!! its so easy to work out when there is a good show or movie on, and when i get into the show i pedal faster haha :)
  • newbeautifulme
    Options
    I read all the books, but I prefer the show. I am excited to watch it tomorrow on the elliptical!!!!
  • sherrishift
    sherrishift Posts: 20 Member
    Options
    One of my favorites! I'm watching the season finale now.. only 20 more mins. and the new season begins!!! I'm going to take a pointer from newbeautifulme and hop on the bike!