Fitbit

Options
I'm new to the whole fitbit business. Though I am beginning to love it ! Got most of what it does down such as what it tracks, now all I need is some fitbit friends to make it even better !! Go figure though I have yet to figure that part out. Tips welcomed along with some new fitbit friends!

Replies

• joycefarmer68
    joycefarmer68 Posts: 29 Member
    Options
    Hi I have a fitbit and love it so far...;) You can add me as a friend if you would like. B)<3
  • mallory7813
    mallory7813 Posts: 11 Member
    Options
    Hi I have a fitbit and love it so far...;) You can add me as a friend if you would like. B)<3

How can I add ?
  • besaro
    besaro Posts: 1,858 Member
    Options
    //www.fitbit.com/user/3C7BDN
  • lucylocketlostherpocket32
    Options
    Me too! I have a Fitbit and loving it have no idea how to add friends though lol
  • bmycah
    bmycah Posts: 1 Member
    edited April 2016
    Options
    Me to but don't understand the adding friend thing to mfp....I can on just the fitbit site
  • StacyChrz
    StacyChrz Posts: 865 Member
    Options
    On the Fitbit site or app you can search for friends using their user info or email address. Try searching me by: stacy.goulart@gmail.com
  • caseyscutie1112
    caseyscutie1112 Posts: 9 Member
    Options
    I
  • ruhi1406
    ruhi1406 Posts: 39 Member
    Options
    Hey feel free to add me ruhi1406@gmail.com
  • miss_aims
    miss_aims Posts: 64 Member
    Options
    I have the fitbit alta and I'm always down for more friends! Feel free to add me: https://www.fitbit.com/user/4H59TX
  • mikngayaq
    mikngayaq Posts: 24 Member
    Options
    The Fitbit is a great tool. The challenges are fun and motivate me to get in my daily steps, if not more. With that said, I think the Fitbit gives more steps than people actually take, so I set my minimum daily step goal to 12k steps, which in reality is closer to the recommended 10k steps per day. My average is about 16k steps per day, and my highest is 25k steps per day.
  • Oishii
    Oishii Posts: 2,675 Member
    Options
    mikngayaq wrote: »
    The Fitbit is a great tool. The challenges are fun and motivate me to get in my daily steps, if not more. With that said, I think the Fitbit gives more steps than people actually take, so I set my minimum daily step goal to 12k steps, which in reality is closer to the recommended 10k steps per day. My average is about 16k steps per day, and my highest is 25k steps per day.
    I find it misses steps, for example, it doesn't register even close to the steps I do on wii step.
  • roxywho42
    roxywho42 Posts: 165 Member
    Options
    I am in love with my fitbit, but also have no clue how you add friends.
  • danich
    danich Posts: 20 Member
    Options
    Anyone can add me too danich9@hotmail.com More motivation is good!
  • 1triciakae
    1triciakae Posts: 41 Member
    Options
    I have had my fitbit for a little over a year and just now realized that it wasn't tracking distance accurately. I started searching around to see if there was a way to fix it. You have to do you stride length. Not sure if you can do it from the app or you may have to go online and do it.
  • tns56364
    tns56364 Posts: 43 Member
    Options
    I am also new to this and looking for friends. Feel free to add me tns56364@gmail.com
  • Suzeq66
    Suzeq66 Posts: 28 Member
    Options
    You can add me also- suzette.holloway@gmail.com
  • ghudson92
    ghudson92 Posts: 2,061 Member
    Options
    Fitbit folks add me up: georginahudsonlo@aol.com
  • Citycat2015
    Citycat2015 Posts: 86 Member
    Options
    Add me! dderousie@comcast.net