critique my physique please

Options
AsrarHussain
AsrarHussain Posts: 1,424 Member
edited April 2016 in Motivation and Support
Hi there, I posted this but I did not get any replys, I was wondering if you guys could critique my physique, I want honest opinions.

IMG_20160423_215552_zps4c6wh9mj.jpg

Replies

• AsrarHussain
    Options
    IMG_20160423_215405_zpsewf2bjtt.jpg
  • AsrarHussain
    Options
    IMG_20160423_215324_zpsstf6sqvk.jpg
  • AsrarHussain
    Options
    IMG_20160326_161818_zps21r9qmbu.jpg
  • AsrarHussain
    Options
    IMG_20160406_184111_zpshahuj0lb.jpg
  • Hornsby
    Hornsby Posts: 10,322 Member
    Options
    You look to have some pretty good muscle structure. Your body fat is on the high side. You are a perfect candidate for a cut.
  • NissyJournal
    NissyJournal Posts: 17 Member
    Options
    Totally agree with Hornsby^
  • cryptobrit
    cryptobrit Posts: 200 Member
    Options
    I agree with Cindy 100%. I note you do not show your face either. Is that to hide facial expression that can be read by others? Or/and as Cindy says, a lack of self-worth? Even if you are on MFP to be more healthy/toned or whatever; if you accept yourself for who you are, this will shine through to others, regardless of whether you are fat; thin; flabby; toned etc.
  • sunnybeaches105
    sunnybeaches105 Posts: 2,831 Member
    Options
    Agree with the above on cutting, then maybe a nice slow bulk.

Just make sure you look in the mirror and say "I'm good enough, I'm smart enough, and gosh darn it, people like me" every morning.
  • Hornsby
    Hornsby Posts: 10,322 Member
    edited April 2016
    Options

Just make sure you look in the mirror and say "I'm good enough, I'm smart enough, and gosh darn it, people like me" every morning.

I prefer a 30 second superman pose but to each their own. Lol
  • queenliz99
    queenliz99 Posts: 15,317 Member
    Options
    I think you look great, time to cut! Boing!
  • zachatta
    zachatta Posts: 1,340 Member
    Options
    Ignore the posters who want you to "accept yourself", because you are asking for a critique on your physique. They did not answer the question so their replies might as well be off topic.

You have a decent amount of mass from what I can tell, you just need to keep cutting. Shoulders look good, back looks good, once you shave off that fat you will look great man.
  • DearestWinter
    DearestWinter Posts: 595 Member
    Options

I was just thinking about Stuart Smalley!

OP, I agree with everyone that you just need to cut.
  • AsrarHussain
    Options
    My honest opinion is that you would do better for yourself to look in the mirror and find your self worth and self acceptance from within.

To me, it comes off as needy and insecure - and like a big "ick" to solicit opinions about your body.

I just wanted people opinions on what to improve on, it was not meant to come off as needy and insecure.
  • AsrarHussain
    Options
    Hornsby wrote: »
    You look to have some pretty good muscle structure. Your body fat is on the high side. You are a perfect candidate for a cut.

Thanks bro, I have been cutting, I dirty bulked long time ago, I have been cutting for a while now,the fat is coming of slowly.
  • AsrarHussain
    edited April 2016
    Options

Thanks bro, the cut has been going good, when I first began my cut I was 106 kg or so, I now weigh 88 kg, I am slowly shredding,I did a dirty bulk, I also went on holiday during a cut did not end good, I have been going good, for me to loose weight is easy, I loose muscle easy to loose fat for me is hard. Im just keeping the weights somewhat heavy and lots of volume, I am also doing cardio 3-4 days a week.
    I will do that, I will look in the mirror and tell myself, I do not tell myself that.
  • AsrarHussain
    Options
    cryptobrit wrote: »
    I agree with Cindy 100%. I note you do not show your face either. Is that to hide facial expression that can be read by others? Or/and as Cindy says, a lack of self-worth? Even if you are on MFP to be more healthy/toned or whatever; if you accept yourself for who you are, this will shine through to others, regardless of whether you are fat; thin; flabby; toned etc.

I was kind of embarrassed to show my face, I am happy with myself, I just know, I can be better thats why I train. I appreciate the concern.
  • AsrarHussain
    Options
    queenliz99 wrote: »
    I think you look great, time to cut! Boing!

I am giving myself 2-3 months more to cut, I want to get shredded, I will weigh myself this sunday to see my weight.
  • AsrarHussain
    Options
    zachatta wrote: »
    Ignore the posters who want you to "accept yourself", because you are asking for a critique on your physique. They did not answer the question so their replies might as well be off topic.

You have a decent amount of mass from what I can tell, you just need to keep cutting. Shoulders look good, back looks good, once you shave off that fat you will look great man.

I appreciate their concern, it did not bother me, thank you for the compliment, I just need to get shredded, I want to get to 10% bodyfat, I think right now I am 18% I think anyway, I want visible abs,I was thinking of getting shredded, I get confused lol, should I get visible abs then do a lean bulk get more mass, or should I get super shredded then do a lean bulk.