A lot of thanks to MFP....(with pics)

Options
chad23jl
chad23jl Posts: 54 Member
edited April 2016 in Success Stories
This was over the course of about 1 yr. A lot of time was put into my nutrition as my workouts stayed the same.

z3bf64v9ujn7.jpg
szgx1remwc1e.jpg

Replies

• McCloud33
    McCloud33 Posts: 959 Member
    Options
    Wow! What were your stats before/after?
  • Adiemus200
    Adiemus200 Posts: 63 Member
    Options
    Well done :) that's quite a transformation.
  • amusedmonkey
    amusedmonkey Posts: 10,330 Member
    Options
    Wha! That's some hard work right there! What was your workout routine?
  • efrensgirl2015
    efrensgirl2015 Posts: 480 Member
    Options
    Awesome job!
  • TeKr1967
    TeKr1967 Posts: 9 Member
    Options
    Incredible! Clear that diet is as important if not more important than actual exercise when it comes to achieving the results you want ...
  • PlantBasedRnr
    PlantBasedRnr Posts: 129 Member
    Options
    Ok... so I'm a guy but HOLY *kitten*! Dude... you got ripped, jacked, shredded! Awesome job... I almost feel like goin out and lifting something heavy but that would be too much work. Seriously - good job, you look amazing.
  • zachatta
    zachatta Posts: 1,340 Member
    Options
    Damn man , great job!
  • kearly206
    kearly206 Posts: 63 Member
    Options
    Any examples of what your diet looked like in a day? I'm trying to achieve the same physique, congrats!!
  • chad23jl
    Options
    McCloud33 wrote: »
    Wow! What were your stats before/after?

Before I was 6'3" 243lbs and I have no idea what body fat. After obviously same height (lol) and 207 with a BF of around 8-10 maybe. A machine used at the Hospital I worked at had me at 8.2% but I felt fatter than that.
  • chad23jl
    Options
    kearly206 wrote: »
    Any examples of what your diet looked like in a day? I'm trying to achieve the same physique, congrats!!

old fashioned oats for breakfast, brown rice, fish or chicken and fresh veggies for first lunch....same for second lunch and about the same for dinner. Would also incorporate protein shakes and bars....Quest nutrition. On occasion I would have baked sweet potato for dinner also....

• chad23jl
    Options
    Wha! That's some hard work right there! What was your workout routine?

I worked out 6 days a week....Ran every other day. Lifted everyday....and did (no making fun) 7 minute abs 2-3 times everyday. Also would do hanging leg raises and other hanging abs movements in between my sets when lifting. I used a high rep moderate weight routine because I do like to run.

• wateryphoenix
    wateryphoenix Posts: 644 Member
    Options
    Wooohoo! Great job! Just proves how much body recomp is made in that kitchen! \o/
  • hzl22
    hzl22 Posts: 157 Member
    Options
    Wow
  • Stanley1903
    Stanley1903 Posts: 73 Member
    Options
    Amazing results! Congrats!

Wow, you've been eating very fresh and healthy food. I know it's not really an excuse, but I'm finishing my master's and have given into convenience so many times! I've counted everything I've eaten, though!! Maybe I can get with an even simpler diet this summer.
  • amber76bailey
    amber76bailey Posts: 92 Member
    Options
    Wow.... congratulations!
  • kearly206
    kearly206 Posts: 63 Member
    Options
    chad23jl wrote: »
    kearly206 wrote: »

old fashioned oats for breakfast, brown rice, fish or chicken and fresh veggies for first lunch....same for second lunch and about the same for dinner. Would also incorporate protein shakes and bars....Quest nutrition. On occasion I would have baked sweet potato for dinner also....

So when you ran did you track your steps and eat back your calories or stay at an even further deficit?
  • breemat12
    breemat12 Posts: 10 Member
    Options
    You look great! Lots of hard work!
  • jammer1963
    jammer1963 Posts: 106 Member
    Options
    That is Awesome! Congrats man!
  • Keladelphia
    Keladelphia Posts: 820 Member
    Options
    Super impressive transformation. Congrats on your hard work and success :)
  • TheLongshot
    TheLongshot Posts: 34 Member
    Options
    Bloody hell, wasn't expecting the second picture! Great work man!
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!