Looking for support! New to community

Options
Hi everyone! Day 2 and new to myfitnesspal. Just a few years ago I was rocking a 4 pack but due to medications I have been put on 60 pounds from side effects. Looking for a support circle and people who can provide meal ideas that are simple. I am following a 1200 calorie a day health plan and exercising 3 - 4 times a week at Orangetheory. Message me or add me. I am also here to encourage others along their journey.

Replies

• lizdarcy007
    lizdarcy007 Posts: 18 Member
    Options
    I am a teacher taking classes at night so I am also all about simple meal ideas. Looking forward to sharing and seeing what you come up with!
  • allieparkia
    allieparkia Posts: 304 Member
    Options
    Feel free to add me!
  • Shellymarie604
    Shellymarie604 Posts: 51 Member
    Options
    Already down weight and just started which goes to show my diet was terrible.
  • rodnbon538
    rodnbon538 Posts: 5 Member
    Options
    Hello Shellie Marie! I started about the same time you did, and have lost 20 lbs so far! I didn't start using myfitnesspal until the 2nd month, but it has really helped me stay motivated. Feel free to add me to your group. Good luck!
  • MRSCJ2017
    MRSCJ2017 Posts: 4 Member
    Options
    Hi! I'm also new to My Fitness Pal. I'm also looking for support, I've tried a few times to lose weight and every time I just lose steam and fall back into habit. this time I'm hoping to really make a change. My goal is to lose 40-50 pounds. My fitness pal says I have a 1200 calorie goal. I started trying to lose weight March 17th and so far I've lost 9 pounds but I've only been using my fitness pal for about a week. Also looking for simple meal plans. Thanks!
  • crazymama2both
    crazymama2both Posts: 195 Member
    Options
    I was here awhile ago and left and just came back last week. Feel free to add me. Motivation and support is always welcomed!