Summer Biggest Loser Challenge (With Eliminations)

Options
I'm starting a new BL Challenge since the May and June groups were so inspiring to me. The first 20 people who post their weight here are in the challenge. (EX: Count me in! CW=278.4.)

Every Sunday we'll post our weights and the 2 people who have lost the lowest percentage will be eliminated. Since the challenge will last 10 weeks, that takes us to the end of August, so it's a perfect summer challenge to start today!

Each week I'll post a challenge for you, just to keep you motivated. Please post your Sunday weights promptly so that I can announce the winner by Monday morning.

Mae

Replies

• throttlboy
    throttlboy Posts: 23
    Options
    I wanna play! CW = 362.0
  • missxchelly
    missxchelly Posts: 180
    Options
    Are you gonna do little picture rewards too? You should do like they do on Biggest Loser and have a challenge that someone can win that gives them immunity or something (;

CW: 306.2
  • missxchelly
    Options
    Can we have teams? (=
  • MightyMae1
    MightyMae1 Posts: 208
    Options
    Hmmm...I don't know if I know how to do the little picture rewards, but I could try it. I don't know about doing the immunity games since this is really just on people's honor and I'd have no way to verify if they actually did the challenge. So, we'll just keep it simple.
  • NurseLocke
    NurseLocke Posts: 103 Member
    Options
    208#
  • Meggie_pooh
    Meggie_pooh Posts: 316 Member
    Options
    count me in!!! CW :: 212
  • hmiller2011
    Options
    Im in! CW: 190
  • sreimer07
    sreimer07 Posts: 154 Member
    Options
    im in! 244
  • nisijam5
    nisijam5 Posts: 10,390 Member
    Options
    Hi, I would like to join nisijam5...178.0 after a horrible, horrible weekend
  • teanabean
    teanabean Posts: 168 Member
    Options
    Count me in!!! I'm 229.
  • missxchelly
    Options
    Hmmm...I don't know if I know how to do the little picture rewards, but I could try it. I don't know about doing the immunity games since this is really just on people's honor and I'd have no way to verify if they actually did the challenge. So, we'll just keep it simple.

Well I suppose the easiest thing to do is friend them and check their logs. I found a way to do pictures and weight loss percentages so I was going to make one, and break it into teams and everything.
  • MsChelsea1
    Options
    i wanna play!!!!
    current weight 151
  • tonya_mabe
    tonya_mabe Posts: 14
    Options
    PLEASE COUNT ME IN....217LBS:bigsmile:
    ARE WE GONNA HAVE TEAMS?
  • twooliver
    twooliver Posts: 450 Member
    Options
    Count me in! CW 208.7
  • lacefacebug
    Options
    I wanna play can someone adopt me onto their team? I have never played biggest loser before! xo
  • Christieherron
    Options
    Im up for the challenge im 248LBS:happy:
  • yankeefamily05
    Options
    I'm in! CW 229.8
  • missxchelly
    Options
    Actually count me out because I don't want any cheaters, LOL.
  • mzmags
    mzmags Posts: 11 Member
    Options
    Love it!
  • mzmags
    mzmags Posts: 11 Member
    Options
    Oh, CW 200