Is the person above a CATFISH?

Options

Replies

• Tampaex
    Tampaex Posts: 2,009 Member
    Options
    You @markboone94 :lol: And @pbclarence :wink: All fake.. ALL OF YOU!! Bahahahaha

But I thought what we had was real.....
  • Tampaex
    Options
    pbclarence wrote: »
    You @markboone94 :lol: And @pbclarence :wink: All fake.. ALL OF YOU!! Bahahahaha

But I thought what we had was real.....

funny-gif-10.gif

XRdbg.gif
  • Countryboy_83
    Countryboy_83 Posts: 946 Member
    Options
    ch33s3cak3 wrote: »
    @markboone94 leave the girl alone or i will personally kick your erse! She doesnt have to prove herself to anyone! Now behave , i can vouch for her some mobiles dont have the option to upload a pic on the forums, but i dont think its funny what your doing right now.

Come on now lol people get so attached to people on here if I know someone fake I'm calling them out sorry lol
  • Tampaex
    Options
  • cmDaffy
    cmDaffy Posts: 6,991 Member
    Options
    I don't know him to say one way or the other...
  • VikMcAnik
    VikMcAnik Posts: 17,222 Member
    Options
    ch33s3cak3 wrote: »
    @markboone94 leave the girl alone or i will personally kick your erse! She doesnt have to prove herself to anyone! Now behave , i can vouch for her some mobiles dont have the option to upload a pic on the forums, but i dont think its funny what your doing right now.

Come on now lol people get so attached to people on here if I know someone fake I'm calling them out sorry lol

What proof do you have that she's fake Mark? Please share...
  • cmDaffy
    cmDaffy Posts: 6,991 Member
    Options
    Who do we think is fake?
  • drana325
    drana325 Posts: 42 Member
    Options
    No...?
  • VikMcAnik
    Options
    cmDaffy wrote: »
    Who do we think is fake?

Mark thinks Dee is a Catfish
  • Countryboy_83
    Options
    I know she is... But i will let her do her... You all keep buying lol it ain't hard to prove I'm wrong but she can't enough said
  • Countryboy_83
    Options
    Everyone chats on here and people are afraid to call people out when they fake... I'm bot a mean person i just don't respect people who screw with others like she is.... She posting all day everyday but she can't post a normal selfie? Come on now lol
  • VikMcAnik
    Options
    I know she is... But i will let her do her... You all keep buying lol it ain't hard to prove I'm wrong but she can't enough said

I'm just curious why you're so sure? What is it that makes you think it's OK to call someone out without anything but mere conjecture on your part? You've been a stand-up guy to this point in my experience but I think you're taking this a bit too far...No? If you have proof then please present it to us.
  • rockgoddess2016
    rockgoddess2016 Posts: 8,663 Member
    Options
    Everyone chats on here and people are afraid to call people out when they fake... I'm bot a mean person i just don't respect people who screw with others like she is.... She posting all day everyday but she can't post a normal selfie? Come on now lol

I'm not fake! And you have no proof either way. Stop acting like a *kitten* and leave me alone
  • rockgoddess2016
    rockgoddess2016 Posts: 8,663 Member
    Options

You know I am? You have some issues.
  • Countryboy_83
    Options
    VikMcAnik wrote: »

I'm just curious why you're so sure? What is it that makes you think it's OK to call someone out without anything but mere conjecture on your part? You've been a stand-up guy to this point in my experience but I think you're taking this a bit too far...No? If you have proof then please present it to us.

Dude I'm not a jerk she playing all of you.. 1 it's not difficult to post a normal pic doing a thumbs up or something... 2 i gave her my email before all this when we were cool and she flatout refuses to email .... If you all want to believe her be my guess but I been real with everyone and always will be.... I'm just calling her... 1 prove it pic I'd apologize my a** off but she can't email or post any not facial shots... If everyone wants to believe go for it but I warned all of ya lol I lost 100+ lbs, beat 2 types of cancer, and been nice to everyone so if y'all think im a jerk and shes real that's on you lol i like all you real folks regardless