Welcome to Fun and Games! Many of the discussions in this category are games based on responding to the most recent comment. Please take a moment to refresh the page and make sure you are replying to the most recent comment to keep the game going!

Is the person above a CATFISH?

Options

Replies

• Countryboy_83
    Countryboy_83 Posts: 946 Member
    Options
    ^^Only a catfish would say that!! :lol:

If i was a catfish I wouldn't post a pic waste up showing my stretch marks i got from losing over 100lbs nice try though
  • rockgoddess2016
    rockgoddess2016 Posts: 8,663 Member
    Options
    ejinvt wrote: »
    She's definitely real.

Eric know I'm the real deal
  • Countryboy_83
    Options
    She's definitely real.

Ok post a pic doing a thumbs up in the selfie page... $1000 you can't
  • Countryboy_83
    Options
    Ok your turn lol tick tock
  • rockgoddess2016
    Options
    She's definitely real.

The mfp app does not have the option of uploading photos so no I cant
  • Countryboy_83
    Options
    She's definitely real.

The mfp app does not have the option of uploading photos so no I cant

Right... So i just hacked the app to post just above huh? Lol all you need to wake up she not real lol
  • TrailBlaz3n
    TrailBlaz3n Posts: 60 Member
    Options
    What-is-happening-GIF.gif
  • Countryboy_83
    Options

Rockgoddess using fake pics but won't admit it or prove herself but everyone convinced she real for no reason at all lol
  • Countryboy_83
    Options

Mark is mad I called him a catfish in a joking manner and went HAM posting pics...

No I'm not mad lol I'm mad she won't prove herself and she keeps lying to everyone... Don't like fakeness... You and i are good lol
  • Countryboy_83
    Options
    ch33s3cak3 wrote: »
    for sure hook line and sinker :D

Mehhh lol
  • rockgoddess2016
    Options

Mark is mad I called him a catfish in a joking manner and went HAM posting pics...

No I'm not mad lol I'm mad she won't prove herself and she keeps lying to everyone... Don't like fakeness... You and i are good lol

Youre taking this a lil too far now. If you dont believe I'm real that's your problem but don't bad mouth me on the forums mark.
  • Countryboy_83
    Options

Okie dokie B)

And if rockgoddess proves herself real with a normal head to toe pic i will post full frontal pic... Don't worry I'll wait lol
  • Countryboy_83
    Options

Youre taking this a lil too far now. If you dont believe I'm real that's your problem but don't bad mouth me on the forums mark.

And see folks this is what catfishing is about trying to turn tables to avoid proving the challenge given... Cause she can't.... Enjoy the fishing plenty or clueless folks out there
  • Countryboy_83
    Options
    popcorn-yes.gif

Lmao what's sad is so many are so sure she's who she says she is but she's not... Be happy with who you are fakeness gets you nowhere