Welcome to Fun and Games! Many of the discussions in this category are games based on responding to the most recent comment. Please take a moment to refresh the page and make sure you are replying to the most recent comment to keep the game going!

Is the person above a CATFISH?

Replies

• Peter_Brady
    Peter_Brady Posts: 3,750 Member
    @Lady_Spartan15 is real. I bumped into her at McDonald's this morning while she was getting her coffee. She cut the line and everything
  • Countryboy_83
    Countryboy_83 Posts: 946 Member
    @Lady_Spartan15 is real. I bumped into her at McDonald's this morning while she was getting her coffee. She cut the line and everything

Lmao I'm sure she is real
  • Countryboy_83
    popcorn-yes.gif

Lmao what's sad is so many are so sure she's who she says she is but she's not... Be happy with who you are fakeness gets you nowhere

You have some major issues mark!
    Every pic I've posted is me. What you see is what you get. Wtf?

Prove it...right now.... And all your pics been just face shots and most look professional modeling pics... Come on jeans t shirt and a thumps up pic... Bet my life you got nodda
  • Countryboy_83
    No having issues is living on MFP and using fake profiles for attention... I'm great with who I am and ain't lied to anyone... So prove it we all waiting
  • Tampaex
    Tampaex Posts: 2,009 Member
    aAuBT9tWRw6BWzd3g1kO_Confused%20Ryan%20Office.gif
  • rockgoddess2016
    rockgoddess2016 Posts: 8,663 Member
    No having issues is living on MFP and using fake profiles for attention... I'm great with who I am and ain't lied to anyone... So prove it we all waiting

Now I'm an attention seeker. Wow you sure know alot about me for someone who knows nothing about me.
  • Countryboy_83

Now I'm an attention seeker. Wow you sure know alot about me for someone who knows nothing about me.

Still waiting.... Come on everyone aren't we all waiting for this pic..? Lol
  • Countryboy_83
    pbclarence wrote: »
    aAuBT9tWRw6BWzd3g1kO_Confused%20Ryan%20Office.gif

Lmao
  • Countryboy_83

And you can end it all and make me look sooooo bad with that pic... Yet you digging deeper with just comments lol
  • Countryboy_83
    It's all good I'm done with you I proved my point
  • Countryboy_83
    popcorn-yes.gif

Lmao what's sad is so many are so sure she's who she says she is but she's not... Be happy with who you are fakeness gets you nowhere

No worries.. I am good with myself!

And as a cancer survivor i love your shirt

Awwww thanks =)

Must have been my evil twin.. #1 because I am nice.. And #2 I wouldn't be caught dead at that place! Now Starbucks, that's a different story. I am a basic white b!tch..

Lmao
  • Tampaex
    Must have been my evil twin.. #1 because I am nice.. And #2 I wouldn't be caught dead at that place! Now Starbucks, that's a different story. I am a basic white b!tch..

dr.-evil-laugh-gif-i16.gif
  • Countryboy_83
    ^^ Total catfish... Not real...

Who? Lol
  • Tampaex
    You @markboone94 :lol: And @pbclarence :wink: All fake.. ALL OF YOU!! Bahahahaha

But I thought what we had was real.....
  • Tampaex
    pbclarence wrote: »
    You @markboone94 :lol: And @pbclarence :wink: All fake.. ALL OF YOU!! Bahahahaha

But I thought what we had was real.....

funny-gif-10.gif

XRdbg.gif
  • Countryboy_83
    ch33s3cak3 wrote: »
    @markboone94 leave the girl alone or i will personally kick your erse! She doesnt have to prove herself to anyone! Now behave , i can vouch for her some mobiles dont have the option to upload a pic on the forums, but i dont think its funny what your doing right now.

Come on now lol people get so attached to people on here if I know someone fake I'm calling them out sorry lol
  • Tampaex
  • cmDaffy
    cmDaffy Posts: 6,991 Member
    I don't know him to say one way or the other...
  • VikMcAnik
    VikMcAnik Posts: 17,222 Member
    ch33s3cak3 wrote: »
    @markboone94 leave the girl alone or i will personally kick your erse! She doesnt have to prove herself to anyone! Now behave , i can vouch for her some mobiles dont have the option to upload a pic on the forums, but i dont think its funny what your doing right now.

Come on now lol people get so attached to people on here if I know someone fake I'm calling them out sorry lol

What proof do you have that she's fake Mark? Please share...
  • cmDaffy
    cmDaffy Posts: 6,991 Member
    Who do we think is fake?