Brand New~

Options
tracyb810
tracyb810 Posts: 11 Member
Hello! I'm Tracy and I'm just getting started. I am 42 years old and have about 80 lbs. to lose. I'm a little overwhelmed with tracking calories but hope that it will become easy! I'm starting the 30 Day Shred tomorrow. I'm excited to get this weight loss started!

Replies

• Nick0sm0m
    Nick0sm0m Posts: 18 Member
    Options
    Hi Tracy! What is the 30 day shred?
  • cdl8
    cdl8 Posts: 164 Member
    Options
    Hi Tracey and welcome! This site is fabulous!! I have been using it since January 2011 and I must say it motivates me everyday. I'm always looking for more friends to help me get my last 38 pounds off for good! Friend me if you'd like too!
  • dont_give_up
    dont_give_up Posts: 312 Member
    Options
    HI Tracey! I just started last week, and love it! Feel free to add me. Good luck!!
  • Mommawarrior
    Mommawarrior Posts: 897 Member
    Options
    Welcome to the site. Glad to have you. Add me as a friend if you would like.
  • tracyb810
    tracyb810 Posts: 11 Member
    Options
    30 Day Shred is a Jillian Michaels DVD.
  • mommy3brats
    Options
    Add me too!
  • deb_rn
    deb_rn Posts: 144 Member
    Options
    I started the Shred today! Feel free to add me!
  • kimtpa1417
    kimtpa1417 Posts: 461 Member
    Options
    welcome and you will meet your goals in no time,,,,. there is tons of support on here. Feel free to add me
  • Bringerofrain
    Bringerofrain Posts: 163 Member
    Options
    Welcome! Plenty of Encouragement, inspiration & motivation here on MFP. Please feel free to friend me.
  • laursed
    laursed Posts: 73 Member
    Options
    Once you start using the site, you won't be able to stop. I love tracking what i eat , it keeps me accountable. Add me, for support. good luck!!!!
  • Valtishia
    Valtishia Posts: 811 Member
    Options
    Congrats and welcome to your new journey. Plenty of support and encouragement in this community. Feel free to add if you'd like :)