First day doing it with work.

Options
Today will be the first day going to work and keeping track of everything.

Replies

• caammph
    caammph Posts: 105 Member
    Options
    Good luck!
  • 2wise4u
    2wise4u Posts: 229 Member
    Options
    Good luck, you can do it!! :smile:
  • Monnie67
    Monnie67 Posts: 88 Member
    Options
    Good for you welcome aboard it will become second nature to you very soon. You can add me as a friend
  • shadowfax_c11
    shadowfax_c11 Posts: 1,942 Member
    Options
    Well.... as long as you don't eat for a living you should do fine. At least for me, it seems to be a lot easier to avoid overeating. I am too busy working to get the munchies. The only thing I find I need to be careful of is to pack a big enough lunch that I am not ready to eat everything in the house when I get home. Makes it hard to avoid excess snacking before dinner.
  • UncaToddly
    UncaToddly Posts: 146 Member
    Options
    For me, work is what makes it easy. Working in a factory setting, breaks are regimented and happen every 2 hours. I am supposed to eat every 2-2 1/2 hours so it works out well. I do a pretty good job of sticking with the plan at work (though I do take advantage of donuts occasionally when someone brings them in the office). At home though.... especially on weekends when I am off. It'sMUCH harder for me to stick with so I have just started learning to do well at work and do the best I can manage on the weekends.

I also stopped beating myself up when I don't do as well and simply accept I am gonna backslide a bit on the weekends.
  • melissamoak2015
    melissamoak2015 Posts: 43 Member
    Options
    Unfortunately at my job I can have food at my desk. Use to keep a lot of hard candy there and ate on it throughout the day but ignored it today. I agree with the not beating yourself up when we fall we are not perfect. Sometimes those sweets beat us.
  • mbvenske
    mbvenske Posts: 239 Member
    Options
    Keeping food at your desk could be an advantage.... Just have to make sure you have the right kind of food!!! Good luck to you!
  • steviejanedrake
    steviejanedrake Posts: 43 Member
    Options
    I have found that my favorite snack to a have around at work ( I can have food at my desk too) I s frozen grapes. its like little Popsicles : )
  • melissamoak2015
    melissamoak2015 Posts: 43 Member
    Options
    Great ideas
  • Abbie918
    Abbie918 Posts: 120 Member
    Options
    I find staying on track at work so much easier than being at home. I premake all of my food for the day and can't eat what I don't have. Clean the junk out of your desk snack drawer and keep good snacks! (I have protein bars, fiber one bars for sweet treats, and protein shakes in case I need a boost)