An OOOOPS day!

Options
I'm going on 6 weeks now and -12lbs! I'm rocking it. But yesterday I had a BIG bad day! Started off with my oatmeal and pear then.... It's my proffesion's appreciation week so we were bought a delicious pizza lunch, then I had popcorn for supper while we were on a family movie date topped off with a stop at the ice cream parlour

Replies

• Lizzy622
    Lizzy622 Posts: 3,705 Member
    Options
    Log it and move on...one bad day does not de-rail us, and don't let it!

This
  • betuel75
    betuel75 Posts: 776 Member
    Options
    Oh that's not bad. You should see my 4000 calorie days when I'm only allotted 1500 :lol: Like you said, an ooops day. You own it (good on you) and move on. Great job on the loss! Keep it up!

you should see my 8,000 calorie day when im alloted 1500. :D
  • crazymama2both
    crazymama2both Posts: 195 Member
    Options
    Log it and hold yourself accountable and dont let one oops day turn into many in a row! :)
  • murp4069
    murp4069 Posts: 494 Member
    Options
    Having one "bad" day can only derail you if you let it.
  • brandonTank
    brandonTank Posts: 2 Member
    Options
    GoMom2016 wrote: »
    I'm going on 6 weeks now and -12lbs! I'm rocking it. But yesterday I had a BIG bad day! Started off with my oatmeal and pear then.... It's my proffesion's appreciation week so we were bought a delicious pizza lunch, then I had popcorn for supper while we were on a family movie date topped off with a stop at the ice cream parlour

• madhatter2013
    madhatter2013 Posts: 1,547 Member
    Options
    betuel75 wrote: »
    Oh that's not bad. You should see my 4000 calorie days when I'm only allotted 1500 :lol: Like you said, an ooops day. You own it (good on you) and move on. Great job on the loss! Keep it up!

you should see my 8,000 calorie day when im alloted 1500. :D

I don't think I could ever get tot hat point without throwing it all up
  • brandonTank
    brandonTank Posts: 2 Member
    Options
    Hey, it happens. We all have our weak moments. Accept it, and move forward. Today is a new day. Refocus, and do work to reach your goals
  • perkymommy
    perkymommy Posts: 1,642 Member
    Options

Log it and move on to the next meal. That's life! It's going to happen. This is all about lifestyle changes and taking it one day at a time.
  • ReaderGirl3
    ReaderGirl3 Posts: 868 Member
    Options
    Today I'm going over my maintenance calories by around 500 calories (courtesy of an unexpected paid lunch invitation to Applebees). It's not a big deal to get off track once in a while, as long as it doesn't become an every day habit :)
  • fishshark
    fishshark Posts: 1,886 Member
    Options
    thats actually not that bad! when we go to vegas i have about a 5k day. im allowed 1350 ha. No F's given because those memories are worth it to me.
  • rbfdac
    rbfdac Posts: 1,057 Member
    Options
    Well, I've lost 59 pounds in around 6 months and I've had several of those "bad" days. I also eat at maintenance or a few hundred calories over maintenance every Saturday. No biggie, keep at it.
  • GoMom2016
    GoMom2016 Posts: 41 Member
    Options
    rbfdac wrote: »
    Well, I've lost 59 pounds in around 6 months and I've had several of those "bad" days. I also eat at maintenance or a few hundred calories over maintenance every Saturday. No biggie, keep at it.

I've seen a few times that people say they eat at maintenance for a day or so. How do I find out what my maintenance calories are?
  • rmerrifi
    rmerrifi Posts: 14 Member
    Options
    rbfdac wrote: »

I've seen a few times that people say they eat at maintenance for a day or so. How do I find out what my maintenance calories are?

Use this

http://www.calorieking.com/interactive-tools/how-many-calories-should-you-eat/?ref=nav
  • AmandaDanceMore
    AmandaDanceMore Posts: 298 Member
    Options
    I work at a very high end inn with a 5 star restaurant on site. Today was an oops day for me. I ate so many high calorie, bad for me things today that it's not even worth it to try and figure out the calories. Thankfully, I was also very active with well over my step goal and intense ballroom lesson. Meh. I'll be better tomorrow!