20 pounds

Options
youngandaspiringxo
youngandaspiringxo Posts: 74 Member
edited April 2016 in Success Stories
I've lost 20 pounds since early February and I'm so ecstatic! This is the first time I've ever stuck with a weight loss plan for more than a couple weeks. So glad I didn't get discouraged and quit like I always do! Post your weight loss brags here!

Replies

• Crazii4Cookiezz
    Crazii4Cookiezz Posts: 3 Member
    Options
    proud of you!!! congrats!!
  • ntanasiciuk
    ntanasiciuk Posts: 43 Member
    Options
    Good job! ! I'm on day 2 this time will not let myself give up. Could we be friends?
  • misty589
    misty589 Posts: 319 Member
    Options
    I've lost 20 pounds since early February and I'm so ecstatic! This is the first time I've ever stuck with a weight loss plan for more than a couple weeks. So glad I didn't get discouraged and quit like I always do! Post your weight loss brags here!

Me too!! Started Jan 27th and I'm down 21 lbs! Congrats to you :)
  • carriejglenn
    carriejglenn Posts: 14 Member
    Options
    That's awesome! It's the first time you've been able to stick? ME TOO! I'm 18lbs down. But my journey has been 6 months. Let me tell you I've felt like quitting a thousand times. But now, 18 lbs lighter, stronger, more confident and most importantly, felling the success of self discipline, I'm elated! Congrats to you and all in this thread and cheers!
  • youngandaspiringxo
    Options
    Good job! ! I'm on day 2 this time will not let myself give up. Could we be friends?

Yep I'll add you!
  • youngandaspiringxo
    Options
    Thanks everyone, and congrats and good luck to you all as well!
  • madhatter2013
    madhatter2013 Posts: 1,547 Member
    edited April 2016
    Options
    Can someone please explain to me how what Crazii4Cookiezz responded with is abuse?

Great job on your loss!!!
  • youngandaspiringxo
    Options
    Can someone please explain to me how what Crazii4Cookiezz responded with is abuse?

Great job on your loss!!!

Trolls probably. I had one of my posts marked as spam for some reason once.
  • ericatoday
    ericatoday Posts: 454 Member
    Options
    6 1/2 months in and 30lbs down and wont be changing my healthy eating anytime soon. 10 more to go for me
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!