What did YOU eat today?

Options

Replies

• charlotteX92X
    charlotteX92X Posts: 344 Member
    Options
    Breakfast - white tea, 30g traditional oats cooked with water, topped with strawberries, 60g plain Greek yogurt and 10g golden syrup
    Lunch - peanut butter and honey sandwich on white bread
    Snack - Anzac biscuit, skim milk plunge coffee with 2 marshmallows and some spray cream
    The rest is planned but not yet eaten
    Dinner - orange, ginger and garlic roast chicken, roast potato and sweet potato, green peas, maybe some other roast veggie depending on what's in the fridge (all home cooked)
    Supper - skinny latte, probably some ice cream and another Anzac biscuit
  • lizzy_satellite
    lizzy_satellite Posts: 112 Member
    Options
    Breakfast: instant oatmeal with cranberries and banana
    Lunch: green salad, goats cheese and brussels pate on dark rye
    Dinner: salmon & prawn taco w/roasted bell peppers & onion & homemade guacamole
    Snacks: Braeburn apple and a mint clif bar
    (all weighed/measured, total just under 1700)
  • Courtney_M_Mora
    Courtney_M_Mora Posts: 15 Member
    Options
    Alright it's still morning but here is today's plan.

Breakfast- special k w/strawberries and unsweetened flax milk. 1/4 cup pistachios. coffee w/ unsweetened flax milk.

Lunch- grilled yellow squash, zucchinis and red bell pepper. 1/2 cup black beans. salad w/pico, guacamole and salsa.

Snack- protein shake made w/ unsweetened flax milk

Dinner- seasame tofu and veggie stirfry w/ cauliflower "rice". glass of red wine (maybe).
  • _lyndseybrooke_
    _lyndseybrooke_ Posts: 2,561 Member
    Options
    Post-Workout - PEScience 1-Carb waffle with strawberries, blueberries, and bananas
    Breakfast - Apple slices with yogurt mixed with peanut butter
    Lunch - Blueberry coconut protein oatmeal with coconut peanut butter
    Dinner - Egg white and spinach omelet with a white cheddar Laughing Cow cheese wedge and turkey bacon
    Dessert - Black bean brownie with Halo Top ice cream

Basically breakfast for every meal, just how I like it. :smiley: Not enough vegetables, but oh well.
  • jpena412
    jpena412 Posts: 42 Member
    Options
    Breakfast- 1/2 c low fat cottage cheese, sliced tomato, and cracked pepper on homemade oatmeal bread. Coffee black
    Lunch- buffalo chicken spaghetti squash casserole
    snack- 100 cal Wholly Guacamole cup w/ steamed broccoli
    Dinner - taco salad w/ ground hamburg, lettuce, tomato, onion, hot sauce and yellow rice
  • foxygirl14
    foxygirl14 Posts: 158 Member
    Options
    Ezekiel toast with jam, tea with soymilk, tofurky sandwich with nayonaise and lettuce, banana, peanut butter and vegemite sandwich and one hard candy. I don't usually eat six pieces of ezekiel in a day... it's just a sandwich kind of day, I guess.

Vegan? That sandwich sounds good:)
  • ReaderGirl3
    ReaderGirl3 Posts: 868 Member
    edited April 2016
    Options
    Today went in an unexpected direction after a family member called a few minutes ago and offered free lunch at Applebees. This was as I was eating lunch. But, I do not ever turn down free food :#

So today's new plan is:
    -double serving of rice with double serving California blend veggies, with 81g of chicken and 1.5 servings of Sweet Baby Rays sweet n' sour sauce
    -Applebees sweet potato fries and dips appetizer (over 1,000 calories of awesomeness!)
    -oats bowl with serving of quick oats, a pkt of flavored instant oats and then a serving of Bear Naked granola

Over on calories for the day and I have no regrets lol.
  • AmandaIsherwood3
    AmandaIsherwood3 Posts: 47 Member
    Options
    Breakfast: 30g Bran flakes with 120ml semi skimmed milk

Lunch: 100g Chicken breast , 20g rocket, 60g tomato, 50g cucumber, 2 boiled medium eggs and 20g 80% less fat Mayo

Dinner: Home made Five bean chilli works out to 140 calories per potion, 125g jacket potato with 30g cheese side of 75g broccoli 50g green beans

Snacks: 25g peanut butter (tried it with celery, but it was gross)
    3 rice cakes
  • Jeffrey300050
    Jeffrey300050 Posts: 93 Member
    Options
    A rack of ribs and a head of broccoli! And by gosh, somehow it's working!
  • april3888
    april3888 Posts: 40 Member
    Options
    So far I've had:

Coffee w/plain creamer & sugar
    Frozen buttermilk waffle topped w/pb & syrup
  • lynnmar25
    lynnmar25 Posts: 8 Member
    Options
    Breakfast: wrap made with egg beaters, spinach, 1 oz cheddar cheese- in paleo coconut wrap, Strawberries
    Lunch: Turkey breast, romaine, laughing cow cheese in flatout wrap, cucumbers and green beans
    Snacks: Coffee protein shake
    Dinner will be: salad with taco flavored shredded chicken breast, romaine/spinach, 1 oz cheddar, 100 cal guacamole
    Maybe a skinny cow ice cream sandwich for dessert
  • mjwarbeck
    mjwarbeck Posts: 699 Member
    edited April 2016
    Options
    B - egg white and cheese on English muffin, Greek yogurt, coffee
    L - Balinese pork with bulgar
    D - braised pork belly, water spinach, luffa and tofu with rice
  • brrrrito
    brrrrito Posts: 39 Member
    Options
    I have only had breakfast (sunrype fruitsource bar) and lunch so far. here's my lunch in my favourite PlanetBox:

• willammoney
    willammoney Posts: 137 Member
    Options
    Two bananas to Cliff bars 2 cups raw spinach three eggs three pieces of toast seven slices of turkey and some dressing on thespinach
  • JeromeBarry1
    JeromeBarry1 Posts: 10,182 Member
    Options
    So far, I've been at work since 6:00 am, it's 12:33 pm, and I've consumed 12 almonds and black coffee.
  • JaydenLindsey420
    JaydenLindsey420 Posts: 39 Member
    Options
    Breakfast- was running late so i grabbed an apple
    Lunch- whole wheat sandwich with turkey and a cutie orange
    dinner is still undecided
  • mylifeisbeautiful
    mylifeisbeautiful Posts: 292 Member
    Options
    Oatmeal and yogurt; tofu, peas and pasta; beef stir fry; probably a splash of baileys after dinner :)
  • MrsKgettingfit
    MrsKgettingfit Posts: 28 Member
    Options
    Late breakfast - 4 slices wholemeal brown bread with peanut butter and banana, mug of tea.
    Dinner - chicken stir fry.
    4 pints of water, 3 mugs of tea throughout the day. Once kids are in bed will have another mug or two of tea and a twix bar.
  • Courtney_M_Mora
    Options
    Today's plan!

Breakfast- special k with unsweetened flaxmilk; coffee with unsweetened flaxmilk

Snack- 1/2 cup black beans; baby carrots w/ low fat hummus

Lunch- grilled yellow squash, zuchinni and red peppers; small salad w/ pico, guacamole, black beans and salsa

Snack- protein shake w/ unsweetened flax milk

Dinner- thai fresh rolls with tofu and peanut sauce; thai iced tea (soy milk, iced tea, stevia, ice)

I imagine I will be full after all of this but if not and my calories are right I will make some oil popped popcorn on the stove with nutritional yeast for a movie snack.
  • Courtney_M_Mora
    Options
    So far, I've been at work since 6:00 am, it's 12:33 pm, and I've consumed 12 almonds and black coffee.

Dang. Go to the grocery and get a late night meal!! You're running on fumes. Those instant asian noodle bowls are super fast and you can add little throw ins to make them more interesting.