Fitbit ?

Options
2»

Replies

• karina0679
    karina0679 Posts: 51 Member
    Options
    I ordered the fitbit Blaze..Very excited to receive it :) I will let you know once I have a chance to wear it
  • Wickedfaery73
    Wickedfaery73 Posts: 184 Member
    Options
    I ordered a Fitbit Charge HR for my Mother's day gift. I got it for 109 and cashed in some points on a coupon catcher for $29 so I ended up getting it for $89 I hope I love it, lol
  • ricktrill
    ricktrill Posts: 19 Member
    Options
    If you're short on cash, I wouldn't put my money towards it. It's an excellent supplement to a fitness regimen, but it's not by any means a necessity. With that being said, I must admit that I absolutely love the one I have (charge HR). Take your time and save up for it. In the meantime I'd suggest sticking to the absolute fundamentals like eating clean/healthy foods, getting the right amounts of protein, carbs and healthy fats. Follow that up with a good fitness regimen that works for you, and just keep at it.
  • cyndit1
    cyndit1 Posts: 170 Member
    Options
    Just started wearing a vivosmart HR and I really like it. Its $149 but I got it for free and wouldn't have spent that much otherwise. The good thing is that it has a watch and I'm a watch wearer so for me its replaced my watch which was kind of old and way to big for me. Like the other poster said, it made me see how much I really don't move all day at work. Eye opener.
  • kbernier924
    kbernier924 Posts: 5 Member
    Options
    I'm having trouble syncing my Fitbit to myfitness pal. It says that it's already linked to an account. It's frustrating. I do however love my Fitbit!
  • Sammi1244
    Sammi1244 Posts: 85 Member
    Options
    I love my misfit shine...best band for the money. It being truly waterproof was the best part to me as I swim a lot. Add me as a friend Mistfit ID: sammi1244
  • nikkylyn
    nikkylyn Posts: 325 Member
    Options
    Im going to be getting the zip soon. I like how it clips on and Im not a fan of having to wear it on my wrist. HAHA IDK why..
  • Montepulciano
    Montepulciano Posts: 845 Member
    Options
    I'm having trouble syncing my Fitbit to myfitness pal. It says that it's already linked to an account. It's frustrating. I do however love my Fitbit!

For Fitbit FAQ's I find this really helpful: http://community.myfitnesspal.com/en/discussion/10098937/faq-syncing-logging-food-exercise-calorie-adjustments-activity-levels-accuracy#latest
  • Nikki31104
    Nikki31104 Posts: 816 Member
    Options
    Nikki31104 wrote: »
    My fitbit band is falling off after only having it for 4 months. I love having it but I am very disappointed in the quality.

Contact fitbit about your band falling off. Their customer service is the best, no kidding!

I contacted them and you are right...they are awesome. They are sending me a new Fitbit.

• kgirlhart
    kgirlhart Posts: 5,022 Member
    Options
    nikkylyn wrote: »
    Im going to be getting the zip soon. I like how it clips on and Im not a fan of having to wear it on my wrist. HAHA IDK why..

I have the One and I love it. I didn't want to wear one on my wrist either. I love that I just clip it to my bra and I'm good to go. But as far as the OP goes, FItbits can be helpful, but if money is an issue then they really aren't necessary.
  • Curtiscop
    Curtiscop Posts: 2 Member
    Options
    Can someone tell me what Brands (models) will 'sync' with My FitnessPal. I downloaded the PACER app for my phone. Really like how it 'syncs', but I sometimes forget to grab my phone when I walk around the office and house.
  • darcykmoore
    darcykmoore Posts: 3 Member
    Options
    Depends on what you want to use it for. Your phone can probably track your steps and there are plenty of apps that will check your heart rate. I use mine to track steps, sleep patterns and my heart rate so I have consistent records to show my cardiologist and bariatric surgeon. They are pricey and I was thrilled when I was gifted one. Try other stuff and if they don't work, look for a used one maybe? Some people get them and then let them collect dust. Good luck on this new adventure no matter what track you take!