Anyone have the Fitbit Blaze? Charge HR? Surge? Which do you like best? Please Reply!!!

Options
13»

Replies

• frugalshrimp
    frugalshrimp Posts: 36 Member
    Options
    So far, the Charge HR seems perfect for what I want. The HR seems pretty accurate, except for my resting HR which is really a bit lower. But the rates shown for my easy, tempo, and hard runs seem accurate. I think you need to think about what you might use them for. I have no need for music control on my fitbit (I prefer my phone for that), or call & text alerts (again, I prefer my phone for that --and I usually don't wanna be interrupted while exercising). I am not interested in tracking my sleep, but when I have done it, the Charge HR is remarkably accurate.
  • Konigboy
    Konigboy Posts: 86 Member
    Options
    I just recently got the blaze, but for me, the battery only lasts a day and a half. Can't seem to get it to sync with my fitness pal. Any hints on that?
  • jlm2676
    jlm2676 Posts: 7 Member
    Options
    I have the surge and love it. The feature I like best is the gps. I love walking trails and the gps keeps me on track for miles. I also used the workout to figure out how many calories I burn doing a Kettlebell DVD.
  • shadow2soul
    shadow2soul Posts: 7,692 Member
    Options
    Konigboy wrote: »
    I just recently got the blaze, but for me, the battery only lasts a day and a half. Can't seem to get it to sync with my fitness pal. Any hints on that?
    @Konigboy
    Email Fitbit's customer service. Sounds like you got a bad one.

As for linking to MFP, go here:
    https://www.myfitnesspal.com/apps/show/30
  • Psychgrrl
    Psychgrrl Posts: 3,177 Member
    Options
    Garmin Vivoactive! Love mine! I can't retype everything, on my phone, but if you search the forums for it, you'll find my pros and cons! Happy shopping!