balancing diet,and hormone embalances

Options
i was just wondering of any male or females On MFP were dealing with hormonal balances..I have this problem to the point my moods and stress levels are creating cortisol which a doctor I saw about two months ago says it's what has been causing me to gain weight or stay in the same place. I really don't want to go thru any kind of hormone therapy because I'm afraid it will wreck me more than heal me lol if anybody here knows about natural ways to increase testosterone thru foods and etc I could sure use the help..since looking online doesn't really help because it's FULL of fake people trying to either promote an exercise plan or sell pills and we all know those are scams feeding into our problems..thanks for reading and I hope to get some help.

Replies

• DropITpj
    DropITpj Posts: 14
    Options
    Imbalances**
  • brvanover
    brvanover Posts: 52
    Options
    I have a hormone imbalance and cysts and my doctor put me on birth control pills and it's helps so much. I've been able to lose weight now and I don't have crazy/violent mood swings anymore.
  • DropITpj
    DropITpj Posts: 14
    Options
    yeah things like that is how I KNOW I need to get this worked out,thanks for the confirmation ! -- I gotta find ways for something to help me the same way.