Insanity Day 2

Options
Wow! So I just finished the second day of Insanity, and it definitely is very insane. But, I love it so much! I burned 700 calories in only 40 minutes and I feel fantastic!
If you don't already have it, I definitely recommend getting it!
I'm definitely looking forward to my results in the next 60 days and on! I plan on using it for a while because I know how well it works.
One thing I would definitely appreciate is if you added me on here, on tumblr, and followed me on my website! It's a lot of motivation for me and I'm sure it can even help motivate you! A little motivation gives all of us a chance for change! So please consider it!
Tumblr: achanceforchange1.tumblr.com
Thank you so much everyone if you go to my website. Fill out some of the stuff I have on there. I have a survey, a poll, a way to contact me, blogs, pictures, and even a video! It will help me out and mean more to me than you can ever imagine!

Replies

• Rizzo_D
    Rizzo_D Posts: 15 Member
    Options
    Hey I am actually proud that you are doing Insanity. I literally tried it for about 10 minutes a few months back and gave it up it was to much for me. Keep it up seems like its already helped.
  • anubis609
    anubis609 Posts: 3,966 Member
    Options
    Congrats on your second day! Wait till you get to the second month. Bwahahahaha! :devil:
  • bhelmreich
    bhelmreich Posts: 254 Member
    Options
    I love insanity also! Eat most of your exercise calories back! When i did Insanity, I stuck with a 1200 cal diet and didnt lost ANY weight until I upped my caloried around week 3.
  • wbond
    wbond Posts: 363 Member
    Options
    Great work getting past day 2. Most people quit after the fit test. I would like to say it gets easier but it doesn't...lol. But it wouldn't be called Insanity if it wasn't insane. Even as insane as it is, you'll come back for more, especially when you start seeing the results. Definitely eat your calories back because your body will need it for recovery.
  • hikarujen
    hikarujen Posts: 1
    Options
    How do you track insanity in the exercise log? I seem to be having a hard time figuring that out........
  • Stooooo
    Stooooo Posts: 1,191 Member
    Options
    How do you track insanity in the exercise log? I seem to be having a hard time figuring that out........

The best way is to get yourself a HRM and enter the exercises manually. Other then that I counted it as Aerobics (High Intensity).