What are some of your pet peeves?

Options

Replies

• cadpro78
    cadpro78 Posts: 125 Member
    Options
    I hate when you have a new car and you park away from everyone else and practically 2 miles from the store...and later on when you come out, they is a old car with ding and dongs right beside you!!!! OH so irritating? And they are like 50 other places to park... why?
  • yusaku02
    yusaku02 Posts: 3,476 Member
    Options
    Water on the floor. I hate wet socks.

The dog is the primary offender because he's a sloppy drinker but the girlfriend frequently leaves puddles in the kitchen.
  • Zombella
    Zombella Posts: 490 Member
    edited April 2016
    Options
    I would have to say first, the words fur baby. So much.
    People who literally run through the store shopping.
    Wet socks/pants
    Pig parkers
    People who park across parking spaces because their cars are so special.
    When someone parks right up next to your car.
    People on their cell phones when they are checking out
    Not covering your sneeze or cough
    and especially.. when someone says Hi, how are you and you say Hi and don't say how are you and then they are like "I am good thank you for asking" in a rude tone like I am a bad person.
  • rockgoddess2016
    rockgoddess2016 Posts: 8,663 Member
    Options
    People who judge a book by its cover
  • afishngal
    afishngal Posts: 5 Member
    Options
    CooCooPuff wrote: »
    When people get a pet and don't bother to learn how to care for them

I been caring for two neglected dogs, feeding them on my way home from work, about 10 days ago, the one died, I was so sad the owners never took care of it, it had mange & infection from mange.
  • AskTracyAnnK28
    AskTracyAnnK28 Posts: 2,834 Member
    Options
    1) when someone doesn't text me back.
    2) When someone parks in the handicapped spots in my office building and then walks up the stairs to the 3rd floor.
    3) When it's cold out and someone says "Is it cold enough for you?" ugh...
    4) when I get cut off and then the person who cuts me off drives 10 miles under the speed limit.
  • caramelgyrlk
    caramelgyrlk Posts: 1,112 Member
    Options
    When I hold the door and the person does not say thank you.
    People who curse their children out in public or spank them in public.
    People who neglect their animals.
    Leaving a restroom and not washing your hands or only turn the water on 5 seconds without using soap when it is evident soap is available (GROSS).
    Irresponsible parents.
  • artzymummy
    artzymummy Posts: 46 Member
    Options
    Most of mine involve my kids these days.

- Questioning my food choices (Why can't the boys have juice with supper? Because they will drink it all and not eat their supper. Give them fruit with supper, I'm ok with that, but not sugar water flavored like a fruit.)
    - Your kids are awfully pale, are you sure they're not anemic? (Every time they go to a clinic and see a doc that isn't our own they want to test them. I'm British and Danish, hubby is German and French... I wonder why my kids are pale?)
    - What do you feed your kids? Are they getting enough to eat? (Why? Because I'm fat and my kids aren't? The assumption is made that I'm starving my kids because they are thin - guess what, so is EVERYONE in their dad's family! Ugh, my kids eat healthy and get a treat here and there, I'm sorry that I don't have rolly polly babies!)
  • RWayne48
    RWayne48 Posts: 68 Member
    Options
    Why do small appliances need to beep when completing a cycle? Have they started implanting artificial intelligence into these appliance and they need to be told they've done a good job?

Example 1: my new coffee pot beeps when it finishes brewing and beeps again when it turns off 2 hours later...neither are necessary - I am usually perched next to it waiting for it to hurry up and finish brewing so I don't need the beep, and if it hasn't been drunk in 2 hours it won't be (not that that happens often). Also, why have an audible signal on something advertised to make coffee while you sleep - I don't want it to beep and wake me up, I want to walk into my kitchen and have it ready.

Example 2: the new toaster -which has an even louder beep (I can hear it through my closed bedroom door upstairs!!!) to tell me the toast is ready - my kitchen isn't that big that I need this extremely loud beep to tell me it's done-and if it pops up when I'm out of the room I deserve the cold toast ...

• DaneanP
    DaneanP Posts: 433 Member
    Options
    Thoughtless people
    Admin BS at work
    People who post photos of their feet on Facebook.
    People who can't lay off the perfume/cologne
    People who drive 10 miles under the speed limit for no apparent reason
  • JenniferSchaffer1
    JenniferSchaffer1 Posts: 69 Member
    Options
    When people don't fill out the about me section on the profile.
  • yusaku02
    yusaku02 Posts: 3,476 Member
    Options
    People who take forever to make a left turn. There's a special place in hell for them.
    Great, you weren't paying attention so now I have to wait another whole light cycle even though I was the 4th car in line to turn left. If you weren't such a *kitten* then at least 9 cars could have made the turn.
  • 47Jacqueline
    47Jacqueline Posts: 6,993 Member
    Options
    1) People who don't wipe the toilet seat
    2) Being on hold forever
    3) Cabs that think streets with shared bike lanes are not.
    4) Anyone who tells me things happen for a reason
  • gianna42
    gianna42 Posts: 5,991 Member
    Options
    People who leave dirty dishes in the sink at work
  • NinstonBiller
    NinstonBiller Posts: 69 Member
    Options
    When someone leaves a wet towel on the bed.
  • Tsartele
    Tsartele Posts: 683 Member
    Options
    I discovered a few more this morning..

Slow left lane drivers... hello I'm in the left lane for a reason

People who do not know how to merge onto the freeway... 40 mph is not an acceptable speed when traffic is doing 80
  • InfoomaousTete
    InfoomaousTete Posts: 1,383 Member
    Options
    ^^^This at 6 freaking am!
  • backontheattack
    backontheattack Posts: 3,178 Member
    Options
    People who don't say what they mean or mean what they say
    People who are in the fast lane on the highway and driving 10 under the speed limit.. Really?
    People who don't use their turn signals