100 pounds lost - add me

Options
Okay people I have officially lost my first 100 pounds and marked this off my goal list 21 days early. I started my journey six months ago with only one thing in mind. Time to become the hard body I've always wanted to be. So instead of making the mistake of jumping on the treadmill and staying on it. I jumped on the weights and started smashing goals from there. Add me as a friend if you would like. n82eyjoemdcf.png
Some advice from me to you would be to build as much KNOWLEDGE about eating healthy and how to life weights the correct way as you possibly can. Set goals, form a plan and follow it step by step. Do not go into getting healthy unprepared. Knowledge is key and so is consistency!
P.s. Look up (caloric deficit) and give that a shot also. #weightloss #loseweight #gainscity #gainstrain #focus #dedication #consistencyIsTheKey

Replies

• hzl22
    hzl22 Posts: 157 Member
    Options
    Great job!!
  • Stanley1903
    Stanley1903 Posts: 73 Member
    Options
    Congratulations! You've done an amazing job! I'm sending a friend request. I'm looking for more friends, as well.
  • LushFix
    LushFix Posts: 306 Member
    Options
    Amazing!!! Very impressive. I have a goal to lose 100 pounds in a year. I started feburary 10th and I'm 23 ish pounds down. Iv sent you a friends request.
  • cmsu64113
    cmsu64113 Posts: 474 Member
    Options
    awesome!
  • KatKat1209
    KatKat1209 Posts: 229 Member
    Options
    Wow! Great job - keep going :) also sending a friend request!
  • FrankShabangu
    FrankShabangu Posts: 12 Member
    Options
    Well done. Very inspiring
  • forruths
    forruths Posts: 196 Member
    Options
    Amazing. You've made fantastic progress!
  • fitpal311
    fitpal311 Posts: 63 Member
    Options
    Awesome, good job man. Also good tips.
  • RoseTheWarrior
    RoseTheWarrior Posts: 2,035 Member
    Options
    Awesome work man!
  • chesnity3
    chesnity3 Posts: 960 Member
    Options
    Great job
  • MamaTashy
    MamaTashy Posts: 3 Member
    Options
    Great Job! I too am almost at my 100Lb mark. Sending you a friend request. I have been solo on mfp but today's the day I decide to branch out and add friends.
  • motownmillions
    motownmillions Posts: 26 Member
    Options
    hzl22 wrote: »
    Great job!!

Thanks

• motownmillions
    Options
    Congratulations! You've done an amazing job! I'm sending a friend request. I'm looking for more friends, as well.
    thanks, looking forward for connecting

• motownmillions
    Options
    LushFix wrote: »
    Amazing!!! Very impressive. I have a goal to lose 100 pounds in a year. I started feburary 10th and I'm 23 ish pounds down. Iv sent you a friends request.
    Just stick to a plan and make a few goals and you will achieve it
  • motownmillions
    Options
    KatKat1209 wrote: »
    Wow! Great job - keep going :) also sending a friend request!
    Thanks, nothing can stop me now
  • motownmillions
    Options
    Well done. Very inspiring
    Glad I can inspire you
  • motownmillions
    Options
    fitpal311 wrote: »
    Awesome, good job man. Also good tips.
    Thanks, that means a lot
  • motownmillions
    Options
    MamaTashy wrote: »
    Great Job! I too am almost at my 100Lb mark. Sending you a friend request. I have been solo on mfp but today's the day I decide to branch out and add friends.
    Good for you! When that day comes a wave of relive will hit you like a brick wall lol
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!