Not new but starting over again!

Options
CassieR6
CassieR6 Posts: 280 Member
So I have been on here off and on for awhile now. I am now at the highest weight I have EVER been. I am not happy at all. I have a wonderful man in my life now and I wanna look good for him as does he for me. And we wanna be healthy for our kids and future children we want. So any help or advice or motivation is much appreciated to help me get my *kitten* back out there and actually succeed this time. 60lbs is a lot to loose. Thank you in advance

Replies

• bmadlo
    bmadlo Posts: 4 Member
    Options
    You can do this! The key is consistency. I just returned too. Good luck! Do it for you!!
  • SugarySweetheart
    SugarySweetheart Posts: 154 Member
    edited April 2016
    Options
    I just returned 3 weeks ago and I've lost 8 pounds. May not sound like much, but it's a start! The 1st week I Kept to my calories, drank all my water, took my meds & vitamins. 2nd Week I began to exercise 3x a week. 3rd week I've upped my exercise to 4x a week and lowered my calories by 100. I feel great and I leave my diary open if you need some meal ideas.
  • AishaBibi1
    AishaBibi1 Posts: 4 Member
    Options
    Its great that you are back! I just logged back in today too, its been way too long. And, unfortunately, I'm at my highest weight yet, 148lb. I want to lose about 25-30 lbs to get back to my old normal.
    It takes a lot to come back and try again! You can definitely do it, day by day it'll get better!!
  • dashaclaire
    dashaclaire Posts: 127 Member
    Options
    You are not alone! I have sucessfully hit my goal weight twice before and then gained it all back. I returned here 40 days ago at. My heaviest ever= 181 but I buckled it down and have lost 14 lbs already. I am lifting this time and I must say that I feel much more like it is a lifestyle change not diet AND even at 167 my butt looks better than it did at 145. Commit and friend me:)
  • Frank_Jr
    Frank_Jr Posts: 103 Member
    Options
    I have a dream team group of friends here. Feel free to add me.
  • niciabrighteyes
    niciabrighteyes Posts: 33 Member
    Options
    CassieP16 wrote: »
    So I have been on here off and on for awhile now. I am now at the highest weight I have EVER been. I am not happy at all. I have a wonderful man in my life now and I wanna look good for him as does he for me. And we wanna be healthy for our kids and future children we want. So any help or advice or motivation is much appreciated to help me get my *kitten* back out there and actually succeed this time. 60lbs is a lot to loose. Thank you in advance

Adding you!! Here for support or discussion whenever you need it!
    https://thecrossfitmermaid.com/
  • tomnev1
    tomnev1 Posts: 184 Member
    Options
    Know how you feel. Put on a couple of KG since I hit my target weight. Keep putting it off and saying "Ah, it's justa couple of KG, I'll do it tomorrow."

There is no tomorrow, only today.
  • sugarmagnolia55
    sugarmagnolia55 Posts: 12 Member
    Options
    I'm returning as well! I'm at 147 currently, which is just a few pounds under my highest (152). I would love to get down to about 130. Best of luck on your weight loss journey! :)
  • paulajobelle
    paulajobelle Posts: 23 Member
    Options
    good for you! so many people see one mistake as a reason to just give up everything-we have all been there.
  • Jenn728
    Jenn728 Posts: 683 Member
    Options
    Good for you for getting back to it!

I'm a returning "newbie" as well. I've been yo-yoing for a few years and I'm ready to get the weight off once and for all.
  • bigdish71
    bigdish71 Posts: 18 Member
    Options
    Welcome back! We have all be there, life's many demands can make it a struggle. Keep swinging!
  • perkymommy
    perkymommy Posts: 1,642 Member
    Options
    You can do it! Just commit to sticking on plan with each and every meal. If you get off track then pick up where you left off with the last meal.

Weigh and measure all the foods you eat. Eat more low calorie foods like fruits and veggies, the most one ingredient foods you can eat (chicken, fish, veggies, fruits).

You can do this! Feel free to add me as a friend. I've lost 25 lbs since February this year and would like to lose 10 lbs more and maybe even more than that once I hit that first goal. :)
  • mgobluetx12
    mgobluetx12 Posts: 1,326 Member
    Options
    I'm back at it after two years of eating anything I wanted and I gained back almost all of the weight I lost here. Feel free to add me!
  • CassieR6
    CassieR6 Posts: 280 Member
    Options
    Thank you all!
  • crazymama2both
    crazymama2both Posts: 195 Member
    Options
    Yay for coming back! I was gone for way too long and just got back last week. It's not easy but having this place with friends and motivation sure helps me keep on going
  • beertrollruss
    beertrollruss Posts: 276 Member
    Options
    Good luck! One thing I've learned about myself is that I eat better when I'm working out regularly. If I'm not working out, I crave more junk food. Tracking food with this app also helps.
  • Koacyw
    Koacyw Posts: 25 Member
    Options
    I just started today and have spent the last 22 days over 400 pounds, which is by far the heaviest I have ever been. Sending a friend request, and everyone/anyone else feel free to add my for this adventure!
  • MommaSarabear
    MommaSarabear Posts: 34 Member
    Options
    I returned on Thursday so not quite a full week now. My 1st time on MFP I lost 70 pounds but gained it all back plus an additional 50 or so.... feel free to add me. I now have a little over 130 pounds to go to get to my goal.
  • LVBLosingLBS
    LVBLosingLBS Posts: 27 Member
    Options
    Hi Cassie! We have a lot in common -- I'm also starting over after being away from MFP for a while. I'm also at the highest weight I've been and so disappointed about it. Adding you now, let's be friends! And anyone else- feel free to add me! I'm looking for new motivating friends to help me lose about 30 lbs. :smile: