Replies

• BiggDaddy58
    BiggDaddy58 Posts: 406 Member
    Options
    Congrats!!! Great Job!!!
  • Butterflymoon1971
    Butterflymoon1971 Posts: 15 Member
    Options
    Thank you.. I am loving meeting more of you... you are all so friendly and on the same path as I.... much joy to you all!
  • nancyko
    nancyko Posts: 34 Member
    Options
    Awesome job!! Congratulations!
  • AriesGal329
    AriesGal329 Posts: 236 Member
    Options
    That is fantastic!! What an inspiration you are!
  • cmjohnson53
    cmjohnson53 Posts: 61 Member
    Options
    Super job! Congratulations!!
  • Katiekate64
    Katiekate64 Posts: 30 Member
    Options
    Amazing, good for you!
  • Skinny625
    Skinny625 Posts: 79 Member
    Options
    Great Job on your big accomplishment. It is very inspirational and encouraging as I have at least 90 lbs to lose.
    Congratulations
  • SisterSueGetsFit
    SisterSueGetsFit Posts: 1,211 Member
    Options
    You're amazing. Best of continued success in your future. Add me as a friend if you want!
  • mkakids
    mkakids Posts: 1,913 Member
    Options
    Amazing! Great job!
  • MrsMizzart
    MrsMizzart Posts: 52 Member
    Options
    Very very well done!
  • bethanybruner
    bethanybruner Posts: 18 Member
    Options
    Wow. That's amazing and truly inspiring. I hope I can post something like this some day. You are awesome!
  • vegasleo79
    vegasleo79 Posts: 63 Member
    Options
    Fantastic accomplishment!!
  • Annr
    Annr Posts: 2,765 Member
    Options
    This fellow Oregonian is mentally doing cartwheels for you!!!!! Awesome Sauce!!!
  • RebeccaLansdown
    RebeccaLansdown Posts: 101 Member
    Options
    Well done! You are on your way to your goal for sure!
  • luvs2read1979
    luvs2read1979 Posts: 113 Member
    Options
    AWESOME!!!! So inspiring! Congrats on your loss thus far!
  • gabemunoz72
    gabemunoz72 Posts: 14 Member
    Options
    Yesterday I got on the scale and I had finally lost 100.2 pounds... I am SO excited!!! it was my second Goal... First of which was getting to my 1/2 way point... now 100 pounds... WOW!!! just... WOW!! 10 months ago I was 352 pounds and was told I had Diabetes... I knew then and there that I HAD to do something..... I am taking less meds now (for diabetes and blood pressure) and have lowered some other meds.. I am disabled, so I have a pharmacy in my side table... HOWEVER... I am moving better now... and I hardly ever use my inhaler... I have come across many milestones along the way (ie: being able to bend to tie my shoes, shaving my legs, being able to buckle my car seat belt without choking myself.. going down many clothes sizes, etc....) My goal is 170 pounds.. 82 more pounds to go! I CAN DO IT!!! IF any compassionate people would like to add me as a friend, I would love it!

Yay! Mad props to you on your loss of 100! That is my long term goal as well. I want to be a part of the 100 lb club! Again, congrats!
  • meryl135
    meryl135 Posts: 321 Member
    Options
    Great job! You WILLreach your goal with that attitude :smiley:
  • CarrieA180
    CarrieA180 Posts: 903 Member
    Options
    Awesome job! :)
  • Yourkindagirl
    Yourkindagirl Posts: 100 Member
    Options
    Outstanding job!!! You should be very proud of yourself! You did it, and you WILL reach your goal!! Go, girl!
  • senennieves
    senennieves Posts: 106 Member
    Options
    Awesome Job, keep up the good work, you can do this!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!