Biggest Binge

Options

Replies

• anamibell
    anamibell Posts: 63 Member
    Options
    I got the buffet foods pretty much ok but I couldn't resist that muffuletta bread at the farmers market last weekend because it looked so darn good :'(

Fresh baked bread is definitely my weakness !
  • anamibell
    Options
    A week in Vegas... 10 pounds gained in the week than after two weeks of eating at a deficit I'm still +6 from where I was before Vegas so it wasn't just water weight... But damn was it worth it lol

I love vegas ! Funny thing is I didn't put onn weight during my trip, bbut quickly gained 10 during the week back home ?!
  • anamibell
    Options
    Any and all mexican cheesy goodness.

Yes yes yes yes yes yes yes yes
  • anamibell
    Options
    I've ate a whole jar of White Chocolate Wondeful from PB& Co. Peanut butter company while watching a movie and a movie box of Goobers.

Was literally laying on the floor by my bathroom in pain, almost crying, a few hours later.

Did the same with nutella once,..
    felt like Chernobyl melted within my intestines :neutral:
  • mgookin1
    mgookin1 Posts: 72 Member
    Options
    Last night I ate 4 smores, half a bag of roasted marshmellows, then later ate hAlf a party size bag ofor crunchy cheetos. I felt really sick afterwards and realized that I can't eat like I used to. Hopefully yesterday will be a reminder to keep me from binge eating again.
  • jamielikesyou
    jamielikesyou Posts: 25 Member
    Options
    Two litres of Ice Cream, 4 pieces of fried chicken and gravy, french fries, cola, half a dozen chocolate cookies and some candy before suffering the worst gall attack of my life. It keeps me motivated to not try this again under penalty of severe torturous abdominal pain.
  • Jams009
    Jams009 Posts: 345 Member
    edited April 2016
    Options
    6k calories is the most I've ever logged, but I've easily been way over that before. Many times.
  • n0000dle
    n0000dle Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    Last Friday, probably my worst for a while. After 6-7 beers I devoured 8/10 slices of a Large Dominos Meteor Pizza with cheese stuffed crust AND an entire starter of cheese-stuffed dough balls, followed up with a few rum and gingers (at least the ginger was low-cal...). Total intake for the day ~7000 calories :(
  • Ch33ky83
    Ch33ky83 Posts: 11 Member
    Options
    Last night - in addition to my breakfast, lunch, dinner, and normal snack, I downed a whole big bag of pop chips, pure growth chips, a donut, and a piece of ho-ho cake. My stomach isn't happy this morning!!
  • brb_2013
    brb_2013 Posts: 1,197 Member
    Options
    When I was low carb dieting I had a really upsetting event happen and I decided to binge. Truly decided to, it was awful. I bought a slice of pizza from pizza schmizza, with a side of cheese bread, a whole tub of frozen yogurt from the place next door, and pretty sure I grabbed a few candy bars as well. Took me all day to eat it and when I added it up it was well over 5000 calories. Then on top of that I split a bottle of fireball with my roommate and threw up for hours. That was the worst one ever.
  • marty_smith
    marty_smith Posts: 102 Member
    Options
    When i went to amsterdam last week in one evening i ate a bbq spare ribs and chips for dinner, apple crumble crepe for dessert, a waffle with caramal and ice cream and then a mini hotdog abit later!
  • Zipbsky
    Zipbsky Posts: 99 Member
    Options
    Not my worst, but the worst recently: I ate an entire large jar of nutella over 3 days in addition to all my normal food. I didn't log those 3 days so I don't know how bad the totals were.
  • LazSommer
    LazSommer Posts: 1,851 Member
    Options
    Jeez.
  • RhondaJean1966
    RhondaJean1966 Posts: 8 Member
    Options
    Ice Cream OR a bag of licorice after scarfing down pizza. Augh
  • KrystalErin0429
    KrystalErin0429 Posts: 45 Member
    Options
    Alluminati wrote: »
    Is it bad that I read these threads for the descriptions of deliciousness?

Truth!
  • AlphaCajun
    AlphaCajun Posts: 290 Member
    Options
    Haven't had a really bad one lately but the next is a large taco pizza from pizza express when I break 15% body fat.. lol
  • LazSommer
    LazSommer Posts: 1,851 Member
    edited April 2016
    Options
    Alluminati wrote: »
    Is it bad that I read these threads for the descriptions of deliciousness?

I feel emasculated. I thought 1k cals in alcohol and an extra 500 or so in popcorn was a big binge.
  • JShailen
    JShailen Posts: 184 Member
    Options
    Don't know how bad my worst was. I'm guessing 3-4k. I remember one that was pretty much pizza, garlic bread, chips (fries), a tub of ben & jerrys (caramel core), and more pizza... pretty much a salt/fat/carb disaster. It was freaking tasty though, but my goodness did I regret it!
  • T1DCarnivoreRunner
    T1DCarnivoreRunner Posts: 11,502 Member
    Options
    If my memory serves me right, it was around 27K calories. I did a cheat day after restricting for several months, and I reached a milestone so allowed a cheat day. I ate lots of donuts, pizzas, several lbs. of spaghetti and meatballs and sauce, a couple of cakes, some cookies, brownies, potato chips, ice cream... basically I just stayed home cooking spaghetti and cakes and eating all of the foods. I only left home to pick up donuts and pizzas.