Coffee Cut Back !!!

Options
civasweeney2013
civasweeney2013 Posts: 23 Member
Coffee costs me money , stops me getting a great night sleep , is really hard on my stomach and is staining my teeth !

Howevrr Im a total addict thanks to a busy office job and rubbish willpower.

Does anyone else feel the same as me and want to kick this costly bad habbit ?!?

Replies

• cwolfman13
    cwolfman13 Posts: 41,876 Member
    edited April 2016
    Options
    No way...that would be a bad situation.

Also, coffee has some great nutritional benefits.

I don't buy coffee out, I make it at home...it's pretty cheap, even using quality coffee beans. I also only drink a cup in the morning and then my travel mug on the way to work and then I'm done for the day.
  • kuftae
    kuftae Posts: 299 Member
    Options
    Done this before. Went cold turkey on PWO, coffee and anything with caffeine. It sucks for 2 days (headaches and no energy), third is better, then smooth sailing. I noticed that I got more natural energy later in the day as opposed to a coffee crash.

Love the coffee though so back on it now. Would be willing to do it again.
  • civasweeney2013
    Options
    Everything "starts on Monday " ! Really going to give this another go , starting tomorrow , will be challenging as Mondays are often the busiest day in the office !
  • Shells918
    Shells918 Posts: 1,070 Member
    Options
    I started drinking coffee at home a long time ago to save money. When I was working I'd have a cup at home and a large cup for the road/office. Definitely saves money, and now having coffee out is a treat that I have less than once a month. Once I got into the routine of making it the night before, it was easy and I enjoy it more having it as soon as I wake up b
  • civasweeney2013
    Options
    Coffee : 0
    Me : 1

Had a really solid nights sleep for 1st time since I gave up coffee for Lent !
  • civasweeney2013
    Options
    Me: 2
    Coffee : 0
  • civasweeney2013
    Options
    Me: 3
    LNS : 0