Newbie from Canada

Options
Hi everyone! I am soooo new to this. I have never been a member of any forum or website of any kind before, but this one seems friendly and easy going. I am sort of new to dieting as well. I have always followed a very healthy diet but I think(know) I eat too much(OK and maybe too much wine).
Anyways, I am noticing that calorie counting is working for my mind and body(5 pounds down) since I started 2 weeks ago. It will be nice to have somewhere to track my food/activities instead of scraps of paper.

Replies

• judybooty
    judybooty Posts: 11 Member
    Options
    Hi everyone! I am soooo new to this. I have never been a member of any forum or website of any kind before, but this one seems friendly and easy going. I am sort of new to dieting as well. I have always followed a very healthy diet but I think(know) I eat too much(OK and maybe too much wine).
    Anyways, I am noticing that calorie counting is working for my mind and body(5 pounds down) since I started 2 weeks ago. It will be nice to have somewhere to track my food/activities instead of scraps of paper.
  • HealthBuff
    Options
    Hey! Welcome to the group! This site is great, very user friendly. Some of the bigger ones like it just got too complicated for me and I've switched here and won't go back!

Good work on losing the weight!
  • Families_R_Forever
    Options
    Hi and welcome. This was all new to me as well, but I'm finding it is not such a scary thing. Good luck on your new life change. Heidi:flowerforyou:
  • babyhippo
    Options
    I recently joined, and it has really helped me. Keeping the food diary is really keeping me from overeating.
  • skinnydreams
    skinnydreams Posts: 1,178 Member
    Options
    Welcome, this site has some great tools! Best of luck to you!