Quirks

Options
2»

Replies

• kellch
    kellch Posts: 7,849 Member
    Options
    I love food :embarassed: I like to mix my food too :smokin: Of course that's depending on what it is. I like my corn mixed with my mashed potatoes and gravy. And mexican food, well most of it tastes the same anyway...so mix away. :drinker: But certain foods just don't mix. So then I don't mix. But if they touch by mistake? Oh well. :wink: But I will say that we had a breakfast potluck here and someone brought french toast with banana topping (it had a really sweet runny sauce) and the sauce ran all over my plate and ruined my potatoes:grumble: bananas and potatoes do not mix :angry: :laugh: And I like potlucks as long as its not food you pick up with your hands....won't do it. Must use utensils or I won't eat it tantrum.gif

That is all.....wait.gif
  • Shannon023
    Shannon023 Posts: 14,529 Member
    Options
    If we're gonna stay in a condo, I'll bring plastic plates/silverware/cups. I don't trust that people wash the utensils/cup very thoroughly. :sick:
  • Mireille
    Mireille Posts: 5,134 Member
    Options
    If we're gonna stay in a condo, I'll bring plastic plates/silverware/cups. I don't trust that people wash the utensils/cup very thoroughly. :sick:

You just gave me a nasty thought about the towels I just used in Los Cabos. :sick:
  • Carl01
    Carl01 Posts: 9,370 Member
    Options

You just gave me a nasty thought about the towels I just used in Los Cabos. :sick:

Hotel sheets too.
  • Mireille
    Mireille Posts: 5,134 Member
    Options

Hotel sheets too.

When I was in the Sea, all I could imagine was how many people pee'd in it.
    Didn't stop me tho, just made sure my mouth was closed. lol
  • Hannah_Banana
    Hannah_Banana Posts: 1,242 Member
    Options
    Oh I have endured years of taunting for this. It comes up at least twice during Thanksgiving/Christmas dinners. :explode:

Yes, my food doesn't touch. I believe in separating flavors. If a pea rolls into my mashed potatoes, I put the pea (and contaminated bits of potato) aside and continue eating. I have gotten a little better over the years, but people still think I'm weird. :sad: