Trying to stay focused

Options
My goal is to go from 134 to 150 by the end of the year. It's always been difficult for me to gain weight. I am trying to do it with no supplements only food. So any encouragement would be great! Also if you're from LA even better!

Anyone trying to help me stay motivated you are welcome to add me! I'll do the same in return!

Replies

• niciabrighteyes
    niciabrighteyes Posts: 33 Member
    edited April 2016
    Options
    I wish I had this problem hahaha...
    Calorie dense food is always good.
    Nuts for example.
  • nutmegoreo
    nutmegoreo Posts: 15,532 Member
    Options
    Hi. Welcome. I encourage you to post this in the gaining weight forum. You will be more likely to get the attention of others in your same boat. Lots of helpful people around.
  • raully90
    raully90 Posts: 3 Member
    edited April 2016
    Options
    I wish I had this problem hahaha...
    Calorie dense food is always good.
    Nuts for example.

Yea I need to step my eating up for sure. I'm at 2500-2800 right now. Thanks for the advice though. I'll definitely incorporate some more.
  • raully90
    raully90 Posts: 3 Member
    Options
    nutmegoreo wrote: »
    Hi. Welcome. I encourage you to post this in the gaining weight forum. You will be more likely to get the attention of others in your same boat. Lots of helpful people around.

Thanks I will do that for sure! Just wanted to get started on here first.
  • nutmegoreo
    nutmegoreo Posts: 15,532 Member
    Options
    raully90 wrote: »
    nutmegoreo wrote: »

Thanks I will do that for sure! Just wanted to get started on here first.

Of course! I just thought I'd help point you toward the people who could help you in a more productive manner than us gen poppers :wink: