App not tracking Fitbit steps

Options
For the last two days, my steps have not been tracking on the app through the Fitbit HR Charge. My Fitbit app registers everything, but it's not showing on my fitness pal. I've uninstalled all apps, synced them, made sure the Fitbit is selected to track the steps......myfitnesspal app keeps showing 0 out of 10,000 steps. Anyone know why the app is not working?

Replies

• yarwell
    yarwell Posts: 10,477 Member
    Options
    any calorie adjustment, or no data exchange at all ? Food from MFP showing in Fitbit ?
  • 502Monica
    502Monica Posts: 19 Member
    Options
    Sometimes this happens to me. What kind of phone do you have? Is it not working on both the desktop and also the mobile?
  • meganordway
    meganordway Posts: 7 Member
    Options
    iPhone 5c, and it's not tracking the steps at all(app or desktop) for myfitnesspal. Everything shows up fine on my Fitbit app
  • chubstuf
    chubstuf Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    I have the same problem. I noticed an option in myfitnesspal to click "don't track my steps" which is grayed out and I am unable to de-select this option even though my accounts are synced properly. I have sent a message to myfitnesspal and will let you know what I learn..
  • avidreaderca
    avidreaderca Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    I am having the same problem with Fitbit One. I set it up yesterday and it worked fine. Today it will not sync at all even though the he information shows up on my Fitbit app. I have tried the same thing uninstalling and reinstalling both apps and disconnecting the Fitbit and then reconnecting it and still nothing.
  • jessiferrrb
    jessiferrrb Posts: 1,758 Member
    Options
    Anyone figure this out ever? Just happened to me, steps were there one second gone the next
  • jessiferrrb
    jessiferrrb Posts: 1,758 Member
    Options
    Never mind, I changed steps to track from my phone, refreshed the app, changed it to not track steps and refreshed again, then switched back to Fitbit and it's there now